Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Generic BO Roll Call

Since there is a thread for UB and BB, I thought we could start one for those of us who are making our own programs with generic BO.

Perhaps we could write what kind of dosage we take and the accompanying supplements.

BO Dosage

I started taking 1,000mg of BO (first month), then 1,500mg (second month), and now 1,750mg (third month).

I use Swansons BO which comes in 250mg pills.

I spread the pills out half in morning half in evening

Additional Supplements

I also take:

Morning

Probiotic
Adrenal
L-tyrosine
Kelp (at same time as BO)
Pituitary (at same time as BO)
Protein Shake (at same time as BO)
1 teaspoon vitamin C powder
1 scoop of neocell collagen powder
1 scoop of MSM powder
1 women's multi-vitamin focussed on B vitamins

I may start taking the following pills in the middle of the day just to break up the number of pills I need to swallow in the morning!

1 DIM pill (every second day, just started taking it yesterday)
1 L-Proline pill (this is to help connective tissue which also helps the adrenal gland)

Evening

Every few days a sheep placenta pill
L-tyrosine
Kelp (at same time as BO)
Pituitary (at same time as BO)
Protein Shake (at same time as BO)
Adrenal

Results to date

I have experienced many breast pains and aches since taking BO. My breasts have appeared alot fuller, but then have also decreased back to the size they were after my period arrived.

Now I am on my third cycle of taking BO my breasts are measuring 31.5" and this measurement has been around Day 8-10 of my cycle so far where I usually measure less (31"-31.25"). I am hoping that as this cycle continues and then cycle 4 starts, that I will be able to retain this 31.5". I will be interested to see what happens!

So far I can't say for sure if I have grown anything permanent on BO.

HI abana here.i feel like a kid with her hand up.im here haha.so anyway heres my regimine.keep in mind im starting this in about 3 days .im waiting for my protien to come in the mail.i got everything else.
first i put milk thistle in a crock pot and boiled it over night.so i will take a cup in the morning and a cup at night until i start my regumine.it will clean my liver.
So here is my regumine.
Morning collagen 2250 milligrams .(3 sonar)walmart carries it
Saw palmetto 500 milligrams (got at swansonvitamins.com)
Bovine ovary 750 mg(3 of swansons)
kelp 1-225mg (swansons)
1-ltyrosine(swanson)
Thomsons Gelatin 2000 mg (at swansonvitamin.com)
Metabolic whey 100% premium got that off of amazon.
i make a protein shake out of .
I also take lalacult.one a day .its in the yogurt section of the store.
So i took my temp and it was normal so that was good.i quit all the herbs and i lost 1 inch but that was not bad being i had gained two.
I am so excited about my new venture.and im glad to have someone to do it with thanks.

Thanks for the thread Girlfriday

A voice, Ok text, from the mens department. I am looking at switching over to BO for awhile to see how I respond and I was wondering what others were taking with theirs. I can't afford BB and their website says it won't work for diabetics. So if it is ok with you, I will post here when I get my supplies together and how things turn out.

Yay for generic! I've been wondering with the BB and UB roll call who all was doing the regular BO boogie.

As for myself, I am currently doing 1,000 mg total of Swanson's BO, 180 mg of Swanson's Pituitary, and 2 Vitamin Shoppe's Thyroid Complex, which has a whole mess of stuff. Oh! I'm also taking 1 Nature's Cure Yeast Infection treatment tablet a day, but that is for keeping flora down there in check, and because of this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6214 I was suffering a cold at the time, and thought why not? I will say that I can breathe now, and my nose is not stuffed up.

I've only been on BO for a couple of days, I did notice that they don't totally disappear when I lay down.

Hi everyone.i got my protein tonight and i cant wait so i will start tommorrow on my new program.im so excited i decided to go on a diet while im doing this but just so i dont gain weight on this protein shake.my husband told me he does not want me to lose weight so hey im good with that i weigh 145.so i say lets go for it guys.haha Big Grin

I've done almost two weeks worth of Swanson's BO and it's really working already! I'm so happy! When I look down I can't believe how big they are getting already. Big Grin I have been doing NBE for a year with no results. I tried herbs, pm, hypnosis, massage, noogleberry...but mostly noogleberry. Right now I'm only doing the BO and it's working great! Here's what I take everyday:

Morning
-2 BO
-1 raw pituitary
-1 raw adrenal
-1 l-tyrosine

Night
-2 BO
-1 raw pituitary
-1 l-tyrosine

I am going to start drinking protein again but I haven't been doing that since taking BO and it still seems to be working. Sometimes I take MSM but I am not very consistent with that either. To those who can't get their temperature up, I say try BO anyway cuz it might work. My temperature is only 97 something and I thought I would just be wasting the BO if I took it now but I was wrong. Smile

I'm too lazy to type out my who regime, so please look at my personal program http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=3774 (last page should have more my resent regime)

I've gained an inch plus or so? (again too lazy to check ^_^;Wink

well i have only been on this for a day and my forehead has broke out a bit.so is that normal.other than that my experience has been good.I had some tingling in my breast and a strong sensation in them as well,and i feel pretty good physically as well,Smile

ok so three days on BO and im cramping like not severe but pinching type cramps.i got a little nauseated after day two but im fine here on day three.i keep going up and down between 37 and 38".but my period is late two weeks tommorrow.i feel absolutely great other than a sore throat.i would like to know what to use to make lotion.now that you cant use certain herbs.i know saw palmetto but i heard cocoa butter is estrogenic so what should i use.any thoughts...?

You might want tolook a this site:
http://www.emerita.com/products/perimeno...ingle-use/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon