Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

EveM

Hey eve, i was wondering if you could delete the spam posts in the forums, they are distracting and have nothing to do with NBE, thanks!!

Usually, If you click on the post and then report. Put spam in the text box. They will get deleted. I usually do it. But have grown tired of the effort. I just ignore them now.

As Andy says, if you click the report button on a spam post it should get deleted pretty quickly.

Hi Eve. Howya doin?

Oh thanks! Smile

(23-01-2011, 09:44 AM)Andy Wrote:  Hi Eve. Howya doin?

I'm fine thanks. Just very busy!

Hi eve,
the spam thing is getting worse and worse, i keep on 'reporting' the posts but there are so many now ! Isn't there a way to report an user, or to close the inscriptions to thoses bots ?

Is there any way of deleting a post just because? I would like to eventually delete my program page and start a fresh one. I have changed my programme quite a bit after becoming more active in the forum and mainly because I was experimenting and haven’t kept track of things properly. I have ordered some new equipment and taken a new approach so I want the old thread to die and disappear. its also quite messy. I wrote my programme up the day I joined and I have changed my mind about a lot of things like herbs and learned a lot.

(08-04-2011, 08:59 PM)mileonice Wrote:  Hi eve,
the spam thing is getting worse and worse, i keep on 'reporting' the posts but there are so many now ! Isn't there a way to report an user, or to close the inscriptions to thoses bots ?

I'm looking at ways of making it more difficult for the spambots to get in.

(10-04-2011, 05:14 PM)Maz Wrote:  Is there any way of deleting a post just because?

Use the report button and ask for the post to be deleted.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon