Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How many of you have...

Sad 

...been discouraged by cellulite and spider veins? I have seen a couple appear since I started birth control and when I tried BB for about 3 months I started getting cellulite... not to mention my skin got worse too...

I already have some stretch marks which I got during puberty I don't want spider veins and cellulite as well. I mean I hate my boobs for being small and just when I thought I could say I have a hot bum and legs I start thinking about all this. Maybe if the BB results are going to be permanent then I'll try and live through it all and just get laser removal of all the damage... Unless hopefully taking collagen support will prevent the spider veins. Also I am not exactly rich so would have to save up for the laser.

I just read through what I have written above and it sounds really desperate but I guess I am feeling really down today. All I wanted was for my boobs to grow so I can be in proportion.

What do you guys think, really need advice Sad

I've been on herbs for 7 months and the only side effect that I noticed was spider veins on my legs, I think maybe a bit more cellulite too on my thighs. Anyway I took Horsechestnut extract and Grapeseed extract for the spider veins and after 3 months they are a lot better, almost invisible, so it might be worth trying, it's a lot cheaper than laser treatment anyway. They don't recomend taking Horsechestnut for more than 3 months at a time though.

this has helped me as well.i was using butchers broom but it has not done too much for the veins.thanks a bunch reading this post has helped.good luck with your programs

Thanks Shay and Zina for replying Smile

I will deffo be trying these out, it would be a much cheaper option so fingers crossed! Smile
Also for cellulite I just read that rubbing used coffee grinds with a little baby/olive oil works. Just leave it on after for 5-10mins and wash off in the shower.

Thanks again for the support and

happy growing!
Hugs Helena xx

i use the coffee grinds but i did not know about the leave it on for 5 minutes .it does not remove fat but it makes you sking look so much better and its like deflating a baloon.it is great for the period bloating we get every month

So the coffee grinds work for cellulite? Is there a special kind of coffee you need to use? I gained some weight I'm now trying to lose but with the weight gain, gained some cellulite too, yuck.

any kind of coffee grounds work as long as they are used .and i would stick with caffenated just in case.it does not work if they have not been used.

Thanks for the coffee grounds tip Zina, I'll give it a try. I've put on a few pounds too and I hate cellulite.

Hey everyone!

I'm not on here very often as I am so busy at the moment but would like to update...

I used the coffee grounds twice so far and they really make the skin feel nice.
It is a great massage in the shower that also gets your circulation going. With the oil in it as well, after I finished I felt like I had skin like a baby's bottom. Tongue Smile
Yet to see whether it helps with cellulite but either way it is a great massage.
Oh and it smells nice as well.

best wishes

Helena x x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon