Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava Smartbox

I was wondering if anyone had a Brava Smartbox for sale or could send me in the right direction? A new one from Brava is 400 $ and that's pricey for me right now.

What Country are you in?

USA... You?

I'm not in the USA and in fact Brava charged me a ridiculous amount of money to ship to my location. Although I probably won't use my Brava again I've decided to keep it for now, sorry. It makes sense for me to sell the whole thing rather than just the smartbox when I decide to sell it. Sorry but after I thought about it I decided I want to keep it for now, until I see how my NB works.

i was tinking about the Brava system but after alot of research i found a forum dedicated to the system and there was only one woman who said it actually worked for her and the rest (and there was quite a few of them) who said it didn't work for them but of course i don't know personally but it definatly put me off buying it since it cost sooo much money, id be glad to find the forum for you, but i hope it is working for you though ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon