Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw Palmetto

Is it all marked for men? I am trying to find one that doesn't state that it's for men only... haha! Also, is it better to take the one with or without berry on the label?

From the research I've done, I've concluded that saw palmetto has many different uses. Most bottles of it that I've seen on the internet usually say it's a product for mens prostate health, but it's safe for women too. Saw Palmetto is said to block off testosterone, and unbalanced levels of testosterone and estrogen levels can result in an increased breast size. I'm hoping that I have success with it, and I hope that you do also :)

There is no saw palmetto that is for men only. The saw palmetto berry is a potential health food for everyone.

This page is a good read on saw palmetto, it explains the various uses of it quite well:
http://www.vortexhealth.net/saw_palmetto.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon