Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek?

Heart 

Hi, I'm new on here. I'd really like to get breast implants in the near future, but I'd like to try herbs first to see if I can achieve the look I want in a more natural way. I've done a lot of research and fenugreek always seems to be mentioned. I saw fenugreek at Walgreens, and I'd like to buy some but I'd like to know if anyone else has taken fenugreek and gotten results? Please share. Thanks ladies and gents : )

Also, what about using saw palmetto and wild yam in conjunction with fenugreek?

Hi well Ive been taking Wild yam, saw palmetto, and added fenugreek too my program ... and well I havent seen growth yet but I have been feeling itch and pain.. I guess it takes time to soon enough see =)

I have been using Fenugreek and Red Clover Blossom - 2 capsules of each and 1 saw palmetto, 3 times a day - and I have seen results. My measurement round the bust has gone up 5cm in 3 weeks which really surprised me because I never noticed the increase.

Beverley

Ladies... which brand of saw palmetto are you using? I am trying to find one that is ok for women to take...

(27-01-2011, 06:32 AM)cutelilbunnie Wrote:  Ladies... which brand of saw palmetto are you using? I am trying to find one that is ok for women to take...

I plan on using the brand that Walgreen's carries. I checked the website and it's called Nature's Way. I'm sure one brand is just as good as the other, but I'm no expert. The desription of the pill says it's for men, but it's safe for women to use as far as I know. My knowledge only comes from internet research, though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon