Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Age and Herbs?

Rainbow 

Hi, I'm considering starting to take herbs like fenugreek, wild yam, and saw palmetto for NBE. I'm wondering if my age will impact what sort of results I get? I've read that breasts go through five stages of growing over a five-six year period and full maturity is reached at 17 or 18 and I just recently turned 18. I'm wondering if younger women get better or faster results, or if age plays no role in results at all? Any input would be helpful : )

It seems to be the case that younger women often get growth faster than older women. From experiences posted here it does seem that way, but I'm not sure that faster results means that they will also be better. Maybe older women just need more patience but will still get good results in the end, just as good as they would have done when they were younger and would have perhaps responded faster.

Well I stopped growing at the age of 14 years old lol weird. I actually heard that you shouldn't take herbs under 20 years old. You are still a teen obviously and it could mess with your hormones. I started taking herbs a month ago because I'm flat as a board. (Pic below if it makes you feel any better) I'm 20 now, and haven't really experienced any growth, the only thing I notice is a bit of pain which is good.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Stellsbells, it is possible for women to still grow in there early 20s, granted not that many do but it does happen, so when herbs are concerned its best to wait until your atleast 20 if not 21. The reason for this is that putting phyto estrogens and messing with your hormones at an early age can cause hormone imbalances and cause more harm than good, even stop growth in some. So id wait honey. The woman who get better results with herbs in general are those whos development has been halted at some stage due to various reasons, hormone imbalance being the big one, so getting the hormones balanced with herbs usually results in the breasts developing fully as it would have done at puberty if the hormone imbalance was not a factor. Also women who have lost size due to pregnancy respond well, and pumps work very well for pre-prego boobs lol. As far as age goes then im not really sure, i think it all depends on lots of different factors, thats why NBE is always trial and error. Frusrating i know. But Even if your breasts are fully developed but small then NBE still works but it takes alot longer. So thats why some respond fast with NBE and some slow, we are all different inside and out. At 18 honey you might get another cup size before your 20 anyway so dont worry, massage or pumps are great and BO can be taken if you have had your period for more than 2 years, so still lots of options Big Grin but thats my advice lol its your body hun do as you wish but bigger boobies will be on there way to you soon lol Wink good luck.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

(27-01-2011, 04:25 AM)stellsbells Wrote:   I'm wondering if younger women get better or faster results, or if age plays no role in results at all? Any input would be helpful : )

I've heard it said that if you're young your body may respond faster than for someone older, but I'm not sure if this means your results would be better in the long run?

(27-01-2011, 04:25 AM)stellsbells Wrote:  Hi, I'm considering starting to take herbs like fenugreek, wild yam, and saw palmetto for NBE. I'm wondering if my age will impact what sort of results I get? I've read that breasts go through five stages of growing over a five-six year period and full maturity is reached at 17 or 18 and I just recently turned 18. I'm wondering if younger women get better or faster results, or if age plays no role in results at all? Any input would be helpful : )

actually iv heard breasts arent classed as fully matured unless uv been pregnant because then they grow aswell.
well im 19 i take pm iv had great results and really fast 3 cups in 3mnths

Hi, I've recently turned 18 but my breasts are not growing at all Sad
do you think I can use some herbs? what would you suggest?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon