Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can someone explain hypnotherapy?

I've briefly learned about hypnosis in a psychology class, but I know nothing about hypnosis therapy for NBE. If someone could give the lowdown I'd really appreciate it :)
I have my heart set on getting breast augmentation, but because my savings aren't enough for the procedure yet... I've decided to give NBE a go to see what kind of results I can achieve from it. I plan to start taking herbs, but I'm open to anything that will give results. I'm a 34B and would like to achieve a 34C, preferably 34D or larger. It would be nice to naturally grow big boobs without having to pay thousands of dollars for them, of course :) Please, share all the information you can!
Music 

Hi stellsbells,
First of all I am happy to see that you want to try out NBE! and not run to the DR. knife.... Smile
How does hypnosis works for breast enhancement???? Hmmmmm.... it works on your subconscious mind. You listen to a mp3 track or a cd, what ever you ordered. on the tracks you hear a voice (a man or a women) and there is a relaxing music in the back round. it can be waves or just nice relaxing music...depends on what hypnosis you bought.
I have Wendi's hypnosis...and it's great! she is wonderful! Her voice is really relaxing! Smile
Her program works like this : You need to listen to a morning session and an evening session. the morning sessions are short 5-10 min. and the evening ones are longer 15-10 min.
What she says in her hypnosis are things like: "allow your breasts to grow" , "your breasts are becoming more fuller, rounder and heavier." etc...
It sounds funny...but I listed to it only twice (I just bought it last week) and I already feel tingles when she was talking...I know that sounds weired but it works!!!!! Smile
o.k.....now for the NBE
there are a few methods that work:
1) Herbs
2) BO (Bovine Ovary - that's what I am taking)
3) PM ( Pueraria Mirifica - it's a strong herb)
4) Massages ( it's always great to do...no matter if you are taking herbs
Bo, PM etc...)
5) NB (NoogleBerry breast pump - Gives great results!!! I use it now for 4
months now)
6) Hypnosis and Subliminal messages.
o.k....I think that's it. If I will remember anything else I will write...
You can read all the information about each method in this amazing forum!
Good Luck!
Eva.

Thank you for your help, Eva!
My plan is to take fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam. All they had at the store today was saw palmetto so I went ahead and purchased that. I'll have to wait till I can get to the health store to get the others!
As strange and far fetched as hypnosis for breast enhancement seems, I'm very open to trying it and very interested to see what kind of results I can obtain from it. Before purchasing a hypnosis program, I've decided to try BlakeTalks to see how I like the hypnotherapy approach. I've downloaded all the sessions and plan to start them today! It would be amazing to get results from it.

I'm going into NBE very optimistic for good results, but at the same time I know I have to be realistic to avoid disappointment! I'd really love to achieve a 34D cup from my program, but I'd still be happy with a C. I'm glad I found this website! It's been a great help to learn from the experienced! Thank you again, doll :)

Hi Dear!
I just want to let you know that if you are going with the herbs you should drink a lot of water threw the day....at least 8 cups 8 oz. If you are not used to drinking so much water then go up slowly till you get to 56-60 oz a day (at least).
Also the problem with herbs is that it's hard to get permanent results. but when you will get to your goal...keep taking the herbs for maintains. ( lower dose so you wont continue growing.) o.k?
I hope that the hypnosis will work for you Smile I know it works for me! Smile
I got Wendi's mp3 for $49 instead of $99.
I wish you all the luck with your program! And remember that growing takes time....don't be disappointed if you don't see results in a month or two give NBE at least 6-12 months! o.k.?
Good Luck!
Eva.

Thank you very much! Everyone on this site has been so supportive and kind. I really appreciate it :)
I think I will have good results, though. I'm very optimistic! My breast started having unusual aches not long after I started taking herbs, but today I started to experience some sore tenderness. I've been takin three 450mg Saw Palmetto daily, and I'm very pleased so far. No growth this early, ofcourse, but I can tell it's working. I'd be very upset to lose any growth I obtained, though. I thought herbs helped to establish permanent growth :(
Information 

Not all hypnosis works the same.

Please be aware that hypnosis is a way of guiding you to talk to your own body. So it is important to find a program that resonates with you personally. Wendy has an amazing program (of course I love my program also). The other programs out there are really not for everyone.

Professionally made sets which provide good language are much easier to follow and connect with than rushed audio's. If you get annoyed with the voice or if the language is 'counter hypnotic' (i.e. includes non-positive language, non-current/immediate feedback etc) you may actually be doing more harm than good.

Both Wendy's and my program deal with past impressions and negative programming which may influence your current mindset.

Encouraging your body to do what it's naturally capable of is always more healthy than to 'trick' it with chemicals (even if they are derived from herbs).

Also, working within your own belief system is much more permanent than relying on external elements to change you. (these 2 statements should give you a good idea how hypnosis works)

Remember, hypnosis is a form of 'self instruction'. So telling yourself something you don't believe in doesn't work very well.... as you'll have a difficult time convincing yourself of something you don't currently believe to be realistic.
Huh

A.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon