Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw Palmetto! How much do I use?

I have a bottle of saw palmetto capsules and am ready to get started taking them, but I don't know the recommended dosage for breast enhancement. If someone could give me an idea of whats worked for them that would be great. Btw, they are 450mg.

Are the capsules 450mg whole berry or 450mg extract? That would make quite a big difference to the answer.

The bottle says: "natural whole herb (fruit/berry)"

I take 2 capsules of 450 mg a day.. the reason I take two is because I believe I was testosterone dominant before starting NBE. You should figure out if you're testosterone or estrogen dominant either by googling symptoms or getting a blood test done at your doctor's.

As for the side effects I haven't seen any so far. My weight has always fluctuated naturally but I eat pretty healthfully so haven't seen any discernible increase in weight and/or cellulite problems.
Also I've been taking them for 2.5 months now.. Hope that helps Smile

Yes I thought it would be whole herb. You can easily take 2 or 3 of those a day and perhaps more if you wanted to.

Thank you for everyones replies :)

I've been taking 3 450mg capsules daily, and have had very sore boobies. Haven't measured again yet, but I'm hoping to see good results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon