Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Great Boobie Journey! From A onwards!

Exclamation 

Hi there ^^ I'm finally posting my program and I'm excited! I'm mainly doing this in the hopes that someone will keep me motivated Blush Anyway here's my stats

Height: either 5'4 or 5'5
Weight: between 105-108 (was 110)
Overbust: 30.5
Underbust: 27.5
Bust: 31
Size: 32A (UK)/32AA (US)

My routine will consist of a boobie friendly diet, exercise, hypnosis (audio, visual and self) and most importantly, massage.

So I massaged yesterday and the day before; before I massaged I did some exercise( palm press, inverted pushups etc) and my arms still hurt from that exercise XD so i'm resting before I begin again. Hopefully I can see results soon so I can stop worrying about my boobs everytime I go to a social event at my (girls only) school; my boobs won't feel so inferior.

good luck girl! gosh i wish i was fifteen again (well, only for the awesome and easy growth potential Smile. with your program, you will zoom up there quick! be careful.

ps: suddenly i just thought: i am 15 again! i am 14 again, growing breasts easily and naturally.

you are inspiring me!

glad i could inspire you. I love being helpful! ^^

Anyway I was doing the chi massage originally but OMG that killed my arm and took a lot of time with all the pausing I did so I crossed that out for now. Maybe when I have more time during holidays I'll do it. I plan on buying some soy milk soon and a box of Jello for the gelatin.

Routine
Morning:
Breakfast containing milk, eggs or lettuce (which is good for the boobs)
2 glasses of water
Afternoon (when I get home from school):
12 inverted pushups and 10 pushups before massage
Tigerlily/ Fengshui's massage
2 glasses of water
Night:
15 palm presses
massage
2 glasses of water
cup of warm milk before bed
Other:
squeeze boobs whenever I can, especially after taking off bra.
**bra reshaping

*I will add some hypnotherapy once I find a good audio session and I'm working on the self hypnosis*
**what are your opinions on wearing a bra? will not wearing one constantly help with growth or will wearing one help with the shape of my boobs?

well. to wear a bra or not wear one. um, i don't know. i know that they say the boobs can benefit from learning to hold themselves up a bit. and i think that since i have learned more about the female chest than i prolly should know, lol, i am a life long massager because it gets the fluids going and prevents breast cancer. anyway, out of the house i definitely usually wear one to prevent obvious nipplage, pointyness, and just in case someone should not let me die in peace if my heart stops :] but i try to not wear a too tight or too uncomfortable bra :]

thanks for your knowledge. I guess i just won't wear one at home.

Anyway for this week soreness/tenderness/tingling has been about 1/10. But since I hadn't experienced much in a long time that's good. Nothing much to report, I'm a little sore and I've experienced fullness and firmness.

I arrived home late today so I only massaged half as much. I had one of those I wish my boobs were bigger moments at school; hopefully they will get bigger soon.

Anyway, to end keep massaging and growing everyone!

Not much to report this week, if there is ever anything to report <.<
Anyway my boobs have been feeling fuller and they have been sore everyday for the past week! 3/10

I want to add the chi massage back on my routine, maybe do like TM and just do a few rotations through out the day to ease the pain in my arms. I'm also doing pressure points.

Tip: For cleavage improvement I read that doing palm presses help and so I am going to try it, if it works I'll let you all know.

I had a dream recently that my boobs had grow huge (not like a D but much bigger than they are now) I would so like that dream to come true! Big Grin Anyway byes for now and keep growing those boobs!

i took my second set of photos finally! I noticed that my boobs are definitely more noticeable in my bikini top which means they are growing. I've also noticed from comparison that my cleavage is closer together which means that palm presses are working. The last thing I noticed is that it is obvious that my boobs are not the same size!

So to deal with my L boob, I've decided to add the chi massage for just my L boob and also do a little extra massage for my L boob. Hopefully this'll even them out.

I'm hoping to add...well re add pressure points but only to my L boob. I'm hoping my L boob will start growing faster than my R boob; if that happens then I'll do everything I'm doing to my L boob to my R boob.

So that's all. Big Grin

You sounds like you are having good results! =o) Do you do the pushups on the floor or against the wall? I just do the chi massage whenever I can, like the one in the video Char posted on the forum. I noticed I got some fullness last night, so it gave me the confidence I needed again. Have you decided on a hypnotherapy yet? If so, what one did you choose? Hope you have an awesome weekened! =o)

i do inverted push ups (pushups against the wall) and floor push ups (the 'girl push ups'). I tried Rock Melon and it did not work for me D= maybe it'll work for you but it didn't affect me. I'm looking for something simple I can put on my phone though.

As i mentioned before I also do palm presses for cleavage. So you can try that for cleavage and the push ups for shape.

Oh and have a great weekend and week also!

Sounds like you're doing well.

Good luck girl, keep it up!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon