Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stellsbells program!

stellsbells why don't you do stem cell breast augmentation? It's safe, natural, and little or no side-effects, but breast implants have soooo many side-effects!

(02-05-2011, 10:37 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  stellsbells why don't you do stem cell breast augmentation? It's safe, natural, and little or no side-effects, but breast implants have soooo many side-effects!

It's really expensive and it has a lower success rate.

(02-05-2011, 09:53 PM)stellsbells Wrote:  I wish I could wait but I really can't Sad
I've always wanted breast implants and honestly feel that I will be very, very happy with them. I just like the overall appearance of breast implants more than I like the appearance of natural boobs. I know alot of members on the site will disagree with me on this, but I just want to be happy with my body and I am confident that breast augmentation will give me that satisfaction.

Really? I only wanted bigger boobs but hated the look of breast implants so I guess we're different. I hope everything goes well for you.

(03-05-2011, 01:38 AM)raw Wrote:  
(02-05-2011, 10:37 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  stellsbells why don't you do stem cell breast augmentation? It's safe, natural, and little or no side-effects, but breast implants have soooo many side-effects!

What do you mean by lower success rate?
I would try it if after a few years on NBE, I didn't improve.

(03-05-2011, 03:41 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  
(03-05-2011, 01:38 AM)raw Wrote:  

What do you mean by lower success rate?
I would try it if after a few years on NBE, I didn't improve.

It doesn't always lead to permanent results. Sometimes the new fat will just waste away from what I've read.

I don't believe I'm heard of stem cell breast augmentation? I've always heard a lot of controversey over the whole stem cell thing, but never cared enough to learn too much about it. Seems a little iffy, though.

Regular breast augmentation just seems like the safest bet to me. It's a very common surgery, and I've chose a surgeon with a really good reputation. He did my moms breast augmentation, and some of my other family members breast augmentations. Everyone says my mom has the most "natural" implants they've ever seen, also. People who didn't know that she has had breast augmentation would never guess that her boobs were fake. They just look like perfect boobs.

Ugh. I think I've given up. My body image and self-esteem have taken a downward spiral to the point that I'm extremely depressed. My relationship is also having issues, and it's taking a toll on me physically and mentally. I still have a surplus of breast enhancement pills and herbs, but I don't even feel that it's worth it to take them anymore. The only results I feel that I'll ever be happy with are breast augmentation. And, it's sad that I feel that surgery is my only option but I really do feel that it'll make me happy.

I think I just need to take some time for myself. I need to continue therapy for my body dysmorphic disorder, work on my relationship and sort out all the problems there (if it's even possible), and get my boobs done already. I'm sick of being unhappy :(

Sorry for all the negativity. I try to be a positive person, but with all the issues I'm having lately...that's near impossible.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad about yourself. I have those exact same feelings about myself. It's a daily struggle, trying to accept what I look like, let me tell you! It affects my relationship with my husband, and my outlook on life. If it makes you feel any better, I'd DIE if I was your size now (you're a 34B, right?). I'm a 34AAA, and pear-shaped. Talk about feeling un-womanly! I have found that the acceptance and support I've received on this forum have helped me immensely. I can share things with you girls that I can't talk about with anyone else in my life; and that's comforting. You are definitely not alone in feeling like this!!!

I hope everything works out for you. Good luck. Smile

Well that's crappy Stellsbells. I agree with twister mama. We all have issues with our bodies, breasts in general. I couldn't even begin to imagine affording breast augmentation. I hope that you reach your goal, and everything works out okay. Praying for your mental and physical wellness. Smile

(16-05-2011, 09:02 AM)twister_mama Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad about yourself. I have those exact same feelings about myself. It's a daily struggle, trying to accept what I look like, let me tell you! It affects my relationship with my husband, and my outlook on life. If it makes you feel any better, I'd DIE if I was your size now (you're a 34B, right?). I'm a 34AAA, and pear-shaped. Talk about feeling un-womanly! I have found that the acceptance and support I've received on this forum have helped me immensely. I can share things with you girls that I can't talk about with anyone else in my life; and that's comforting. You are definitely not alone in feeling like this!!!

I hope everything works out for you. Good luck. Smile

I agree, I don't feel like a woman because of my breasts. I would KILL to be a 34B. Even a full 34A would be nice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon