Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just introducing myself

Heart 

Hi guys!

I'm so excited that I found this page! I've known about NBE and tried it, but I'm so glad to know that I can talk about it with other people and that I'm not alone!

I first heard about NBE three years ago when I was searching online for a way to make breasts bigger without surgery. I stumbled upon different pill formulas, including BB, but I didn't try anything until two years ago, when I decided that buying my own herbal pills was the cheapest way to go. Unfortunately, Fenugreek just made me gassy and hungry all the time, so I decided to stop.

Recently, I found this forum and I'm surprised that I didn't know that there were generic versions of BB that were affordable. Just last Thursday, I ordered BO from Swanson's, and I've been on it since Friday. Yayy! I'll put more details on my project page, and I'm so excited to see the results!

welcome! good luck! stay positive!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon