Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AAARRRRGG! boobie issues, help a girl out!

Hey guys, hope all is well with everyone. As for me my left breast is insanly itchy and my nipples are a little tender. BUT, my main concern is that my breasts are growing at different rates. My left boob is noticable (well at least to me) bigger than the right. Has anyone else had this issue? I kno during puberty this was also the case for me but eventually they evened out, but im just not sure if the other breast will catch up by the time i feel like stopping BO Dodgy I will probably post pics in my journal in the next day or so but i just wanted some thoughts

i am on Ultra breast, have been for about two wks and have just started noticing growth, and i am two wks away from my period so i know its not just pms breast swelling. My left breast is also growing faster than my right! interestingly the left side is apparantly the more feminine side of the body, so i guess it may sometimes be more receptive?? i dont know... during puberty my breasts developed very evenly, perfect symmetry, however, in the last few years, the breast swelling i have been getting from PMS (ie just before my period) has been uneven, as in my left breast swells noticably bigger than my right. Also my weight has fluctuated alot over the years, and so as a result so has my breast size, and after all the fluctuations, my breasts were not as evenly sized as they were. (very slight difference, but as i say, just before my period the difference is much more noticable). Lets hope we even out hey?

im glad im not the only one Rolleyes and your explination is interesting, i never thought about that. But hopefully we will get back to normal

You might want to look at the threads on suction devices like the Nooglberry. With the Noogleberry you can use one cup only and help encourage growth.
Massage can help with breast health and regular massaging with extra attention to the smaller breast can help yield better results.

Good luck.

Several members here have had that problem. The search engine can help you find those posts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon