Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone have ever fixed asymmertical boobs noogling?

Hi ladies I just ordered my noogleberry. My issue is my left breast is a b cup and has a nice shape but my left breast is in a cup and the shape is horrible. I have put in the order for the single cup system. Has anyone had any success? And if so what things could I do to even them out.

When I first started NB my left side was bigger than my right by at least a half cup size, I fixed this over time with pumping by pumping the smaller one with more pressure than the bigger one. I used a double system. Since you are going to be using a single dome system, then just pump your smaller one for a longer time, like 15-30 min more than you do the bigger side. It won't fix it quickly. It took a time, consistency and patience for it to even out for me. Hope this helps and good luck!

I hear you Shayrattler!

Severe lopsidedness was the reason why I started with NBE. I'd like to say they're even, but they're not yet. I have used PM, a pump (irregularly), and now BO over a total period of about 18months.

But the good news is I've gained a cup size on each side so the difference is not as noticeable. I'm pleased because they're fuller than they've ever been, and I now have cleavage for the first time in my life even though I've lost about 10kg of post-baby weight.

A couple of months ago I was invited to a lingerie party and would normally have been a little put off about the concept of being measured by someone I know. I had always worn 10B but the left side never really filled it out. So I was amazed when she told me I was now a 10C (32C).

Despite that, I lost enthusiasm for NBE for a while (it happens!) because I thought maybe I'd reached my full potential. But I have been re-inspired by Anastasia's latest picts - thankyou Anastasia!

Aiming for D!

ThanK you ladies I feel much better now knowing it can be done. I will post pics on my journey. I'm thinking of noogling along with BO. I will keep you all posted![/align]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon