Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Different BO Choices

well when i broke it down it comes to around 40+ dollars a month for the bb. that is high, but not THAT high when you figure how much generic you have to take and how much it ends up costing. i also am going to take a few other things to hopefully retain... like dim, lamb placenta (may as well throw another animal in, right?!), and whatever else i ordered when thinking about doing generic! got my protein shakes and my fruit already waiting to be made into smoothies, so i actually got the go-ahead from the husband to buy them.

yep, i told him this time... he is skeptical, of course, so let's see. he doesn't know about last time... nor does he know about noogleberry! wouldn't THAT be a shock!

I have heard of the lam placenta thing.Where do you get it from and what does it do again?Is it for all ages?Any side effects?I recall reading some discussion on it a long time ago.

ordered it from iherb... i haven't taken it yet so i am not sure. it is supposed to work with cell growth, so hopefully it will be the boobie cells! i didn't read about any side effects from it, either, so we will see. if anyone has some current research to share, please do!

will keep you posted. WAITING on bb to get back to me for how to order from them with my "special deal" price of 600 instead of 640...

ugh... why do they make everything so complicated?!

happy growing, all!

emmie

I can say that it maybe they could do a comparison of products just fr the sake of getting a little info out there on BO and our options. The price and other supplements they've had to add to make it work right. If they could put each thing that they know, it might be pretty enlightening.

now that i can access my old program page (if i can find that original program, anyway!) i would be happy to compare having done generic and, once they arrive in the mail, bb. i think it will be interesting, particularly since generic ended up pretty annoying having to take all those pills in a day!

will keep everyone posted! once the bb arrives i will make a new program page...

happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon