Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stalled??????

After another week the girls are starting to jiggle. Just when I think I've stalled again, I feel pain in both and feel bigger.

Hi Everyone, just wanted to make a quick post here. Lostacres i think by the sounds of it you could be estrogen deficient, and using BO which is progesterone based is just making you worse, i think a change to PM might be the best way to go. Im no expert but from what ive read on here recently there seems to be alot of women that are using BO and having problems, and i honestly think the reason for this is they are deficient in estrogen and having too much progesterone can be a big problem, it has all kinds of side effects including depression and anxiety, major problems with the menstrual cycle and i mean stopping it and many more. Progesterone is good when your estrogen dominent and when used in small amounts but if you take it in any form when you dont need it then it can be a cause of many problems. Sometimes knowing what our hormones are doing can be the difference in success with NBE and general health. Just my opinion though. Sorry this is abit of topic sarah and for butting in on your thread hun Smile

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

i feel enormous today. I came home from work, foundation, black eyeliner,red lip liner, lipstick blush, black mascara, eyebrows, curly wavy wig and i see the PM has made my face more fem and wow-wonderful growth.-soft and bouncy.I just use a dot breast dream twice a day.Patricia

Hi Cheryl,
Thanks so much for your advice. I will try PM. Do you know if I should take DIM with it? Someone wrote it will balance out the hormones. I DON'T want to go through the depression again. It was absolutely horrible!!!

I think sometimes people just feel they stalled but in fact they don't notice growth from one day to another, that's just not real because Pueraria Mirifica is not a breast Ferrari... everything takes time as it did when we were young.

I've been using Mirohealth from Anne Selene for about 8 months now and I'm really happy with the results and can't wait till the spring comes to show them to the world Big Grin - but often I think many buy low quality PM and therefore eat something that does not work because as far as I know, only a little part of the root are used in good quality products. The rest is dried and sold to other low-cost products but as said, even though it's still PM, it's not the right quality.

Having said that, I think this document from Anne Selene is worth reading even though there is a lot in there that I don't understand. Huh

http://www.anne-selene.com/downloads/Mir...search.pdf

Hi Lostacres, i would say dim could be benificial for you, its known to have no side effects and it is reported to help hormone balance by helping the body produce good estrogens and illiminating the bad, its also well known as an anti cancer supplement for this reason, i dont know alot about Dim but what i do know is that it has alot of benifits, its not really going to aid growth i dont think but breast growth and health kind of run hand in hand, if the bodys healthy then the breasts can develop with out opposition as the body has all the building blocks there and everything is balanced, this is just my view on it though hun not scientific lol Good luck Smile

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Honestly I do not know that much about Bo. I am not comfortable with it.

The companies making natural products are not in the same league as the pharmaceutical companies. I personally consider BO a drug. If there is some contamination of the proteins or anomalies.........well I believe there is a potential safety issue with this stuff at least until some well done studies are done. Of course there never will be any.

Common sense dictates if you do not feel well using it ....simply stop

Working natural progesterone into your routine may be useful

best c

Hi Carla.

What are natural progesterones please?

What is a good source of them please?

Thanks,

Sarah

It's P4 like i.e. Utrogestan but you need to see your GP for prescription.

Hi Sarah, i have mentioned natural progesterone to you in a thread on my forum, there is natural progesterone which is good and is bio-identical to what the body produces naturally and then there is progestins which is a synthetic form of progesterone, these can cause problems and side effects. You can buy natural progesterone from alot of places now you do not need a prescription from a doctor. Heres a good one http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about409.html.
And if you want more info on progesterone take alook here http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org...0-asc-.php

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon