Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP:! Hoping to go up to 2 cup sizes...

Thanks Anastasia ♥

This might sound like a really stupid question but, would hypnosis cause acne? It's not really acne I have, but just increased amount of spots on my forehead. One of the things the hypnosis man says is "The body is continuosly producing hormones that enlarge the breast". Do these "hormones" also contribute to spots?

Sorry the question is so long Big Grin

Much Love ♥

Not really much to report today...

Chi massage is really making my breasts feel fuller Smile OH and I got a new phone Big Grin

I just wanted to give a shout out to some special people who helped me out along my boobie journey:
Run.Rabbit (who almost everytime, replies to my posts)
libra23 (for info about BO - which isn't Body Odour)
~BoobieGirl~ (who inspired me to start this journey)
Anastasia916 (well... mainly because she knows nearly everything about NBE)
justplainwantsome (for telling me massaging really does work)

Much Love ♥

P.S I realised the reason I'm getting spots is because of this new face wash Smile

As far as I know hypnosis shouldn't cause acne. Glad you found out what was causing it haha. I can't use certain products on my face either because they break me out!

Just a really quick update

I realised the reason that the chi massage was working really well is because I'm nearing my period and my breast usually swell up during this time. But I still remain optimistic Smile

Much Love ♥

Today I jumped out of bed (yes, I do actually jump) and I noticed something very odd, my chest seemed to be bouncing Big Grin

So I looked in the the mirror and saw I had a little clevage Big Grin I could hardly contain my excitement, I skipped all the way to the bathroom (which was only 4 feet away unfortunately =/)

So I'm SUPER DUPER happy Big Grin

Much Love and happy growing ♥

I'm so happy for you! Smile Also, it's pretty hilarious that you skipped four feet to the bathroom, lol! Mine is that far away too, but it's cold here so it's hard to be that excited about leaving my bed in the morning. Tongue

yay Taelia

Day 2 of Period

Yesterday, I woke and I guessed I was on my period. Really bad pains and doubled over in the shower =/ And then threw up without even eating my Weetabix (which was horrible because the hydrochloric acid burnt my throat) I took some neurofen and was all good for school Smile I hate Tom with a passion Angry

My breasts are still quite full and haven't deflated yet which is a bonus Smile I also added ab excercises to my palm presses and chi massage because I made a bet with my friend that I can get a rock hard stomach before she does and I don't like losing Big Grin

Much Love ♥ And a happy first of March

Tom decided to leave now so I can get back on track with growing my breasts. Smile My breasts seem to have gone back to their usual size, though.

Today, I've restarted my hypnosis and as soon I stuck my earphones in my breasts automatically felt fuller. Maybe they were feeling a bit deprived Big Grin

Much Love ♥

congratz. my one month is up and i'm taking a break.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon