Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to switch to the next size

So I have started with L noogleberry cups and now after about 45 min i fill up both of them. When is it time to switch to XL? I checked the website and for XL it say breast size D and up and I am no where near a D cup. I might be a 34B or a 32C.

Thank u!

I didn't move on to the XL's until I was filling the L's within the first 5-10 min of pumping, but it's really up to you and how you feel about it. The size guide of the domes is for your starting size, not what size you are now since you have already been using the system. It's just not a good idea to start with the XL's if you are under a D cup. How long have you been using NB and the L domes?

Thank you for reply. So when u moved to XL you were a D size? I have been noogling for about 2 months. My left one fills up faster so I am gonna wait till the right one catches up with it. Definitely gonna wait on the XL, doesnt seem like i am ready for them just yet.

No, I was probably a C when I moved to the XL's hard to remember lol. As far as fixing one size being bigger or swelling more than the other... you can pump with more pressure on the smaller side and it will eventually even out, that's what I did. You can pump, pinch the tubing on the bigger side, then pump more pressure on the smaller side until it catches up, and do your sessions like that. Or you can get airlocks to do this, which is what I eventually did. Have you read through the Noogleberry forum at all? Plenty of good info there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon