Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

holybra?

has anyone heard about something called Holybra? I'm not sure what it actually is as the translated english is a bit odd and the video is in chinese.

found it on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOLYBRA-make-your-chest-bigger-Breast-TV-Demo-here-/120672439952?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item1c18a34e90

It looks interesting, if only it were translated in english so we could understand it lol. But I wonder if it's like that Super Shine stuff where it does work, but once you stop using it the results go away, I believe it was a chinese product also. So like I don't know if we can trust most of those asian products without knowing more about them and since most of us here speak english, it's hard to know.

well I just bought one, will let you know how it goes! Wink

Well they are cheap, just lets hope they are safe, since there is no list of ingredients or anything! Do you know how long you are suppose to use them and if the results are permanent?

They say 6 nights for 8hrs!

Sounds too good to be true, but I'm interested because I think my boobs have plateaued and I want to see if they'll respond at all.

If they do, I'll continue on with NB and BO.

You speak chinese or whatever the video is in? When I looked at the listing it took me to the US one and there isn't alot of info, like doesn't say how long to use it, what the ingredients are, nothing.

Also I found it on this site http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/327...alers.html has a little more info on it, still not much. And I found a similar product it seems to it http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/378...alers.html I'm a research junkie Tongue still not finding alot of info on it, I emailed the seller but I doubt I will get a good response.

no unfortunately I don't speak another language Blush

it looks exactly like something called 'rapibust' which has a website, all in chinese. It says it's made of 100% bamboo fibre but I would have thought that's the material creating the shape of the product and not the miracle goo.

Our neighbours have a bunch of bamboo they're always trying to get rid of, if it works I might go harvest some!!

Ah, didn't know they had a site, and it's a .com surprisingly! Usually .coms are US sites, so that's different lol. I used google translator on the site and yea, can't understand much of it even translated lol, it's like talking to someone who is using a translator, VERY broken English. But from what I could make out on the "success stories" is that the average used it for 60 days and grew 2 inches or so. So no you can't just use it 6 days and it work according to that.

Sounds veeery interesting!!!Blush Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon