Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB cups: Large or Mediums?

Hello friends!
I posted the same question on NB site but thought I might ask you too, not sure how many of you actually visit NB site.

I am 32 inches in chest size and would like to order L domes. I am (or was before starting BO) B cup. I could wear 32B or 34B (this one was loose on me). Now I'm closer to C cup but I'm not quite there yet.

I'm hesitating because according to guide on NB site L domes are for those with chest size 36 and more! Does this mean I will have to buy Mediums? Or will Ls fit? What do you think?

PS. Also if you have the experience with Contoured L cups please let me know what exactly the difference is from regular L cups! Thank you!

There're few opinions: 1 girl voted for MEDIUMS - Anastasia (she is also 32) started with mediums, two girls voted for Large domes and Lucy actually suggested Contoured L-domes..

As I am very afraid of damaging nipples or getting bigger areola (mine is already big enough) or stretching my skin too much I decided to start with Mediums just because I want to take it slow. I guess there's less risk of damaging your skin or nipples if you start with smaller cup. I just think that I should order Mediums and Large dome at the same time just due to 6 weeks delivery thing.

As for the contoured dome I don't know what the advantage is except for bigger size. To me they look just like L-domes but bigger. Though word "contoured" is supposed to mean that they are following your body's contour, no?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon