Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Solving acne and pimples problem due to glandular

Dear ladies,

I have been reading couple of threads that some ladies here who are doing BO just like me are having skin problem or to be precise acne and pimples problem. I was having problem like this when I start but I manage to do something about it which has help me to actually solve the problem.

Starting slow and ramp up slowly until you hit the the dosage you needed. Whether you are on BB, UB or generic you don't want to give your body a shock of overloads of hormone when you start this can cause your body to confuse. Due to this your skin will start the overproduction of oil which can then clog your pores.

BO are actually very much stronger than herbs. To the few of us who did herbs and BO we know and even the very basic of breasts growing pain is different. So, it is because of this you need to keep your hormone in check. How? Balancing it of course with DIM or progesterone cream. I can't stress enough the importance of balancing your hormone keeping your progesterone high and your estrogen level under control. Seriously you don't want to knock your hormone of balance. Estrogen dominance can cause plenty of problem. Acne and pimples will grow when your estrogen level is too high for your body to contemplate. This is why teenagers who are going through puberty always have this problem. Their estrogen level are high!

Supplements that consists of digestive enzyme, friendly bacteria and also vinegar will help your digestion system. Keeping your digestion system healthy, clean and happy will also eliminate your problem of acnes and pimples. Adding more raw vegetables and fruits will also provide you a good digestion system.

When you are facing outbreak keep away far far away from red meat. First of all red meat are more difficult to digest and second it is a type of heaty food (Chinese saying). When your body can't digest this kind of heaty food properly the heat residue will show on your skin through very painful acne.

Hydrates your body with consumption of water. Water flush away toxin from your body especially in your blood. And also keep away from alcohol because it dehydrates your body very much. If you have no choice but have to consume alcohol take double amount of water as compare to the dosage of alcohol you take.

Do you know that smoking will also contribute to unsightly pimples and acne. Keep it away it is full of toxic. The last thing you want is to add more toxic into your body.

And lastly keep clean and use proper products for your skin. This also means you should change your pillow cover and face towel regularly and don't pick on your pimples. I recently found a type of product that actually work for all kind of skin problem and also acne and pimples. It is made from snail slime and it is one of the best product by far I have use. I love experimenting with facial beauty products. You can find this product in amazon. Just type snail cream and different brand of snail slime product will appear.

Wink

Thanks for the info! I think I ramped up way too fast. I started at 1000 and jumped to 1500 within a week or two. I'm still on that dose and seem to be doing fine now. I think the acne on my chest was actually an allergic reaction to coconut oil??? I put hydrocortisone on it and it cleared it up within an hour. Now that I've been using coco butter it's fine. What is DIM? Where do you get it?

DIM is actually short form for Diindolylmethane. It is extracted from vegetables like spinach and broccoli. Research show it could reduce the risk of hormone related cancer in women such as breasts, uterus and ovaries.

How it works? It aids in metabolizing bad estrogen away from our body while keeping the good ones. I personally love it to the max because it helps to keep my migraine and period pain away. My menses pain was actually a big struggle after my teenage life. I need pain killers if it is too severe I will need injection too sometimes. Sometimes I might puke. All methods I have use to ease my menses only manage to help 70%. But DIM actually eases my menses pain 100%. I feel only joy this days when AF come visit. Did I mention that it even help in my crazy mood swings. Big Grin

Hi I just ordered UB 3-month supply. This is my first post here and I'm glad I found this site. Anyway I have a question about taking DIM. If we take that to balance our hormone while using UB, wouldn't that cancel out the effect of BO as well? Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon