Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anxiety attacks

Anyone get anxiety attacks or loss of sleep from taking BO? I am sitting here again at 4 am with a slight anxiety attack and unable to sleep. I know it must be hormones doing it. When I was off the hormones completely just a couple weeks ago, I actually felt better and slept better then than I do now. When I was taking PM it had kinda the same effect on me.
What I am taking:
4 BB 2X a day
1 SP 2X a day
I just went out and changed my pill cups eliminating the SP and cutting back the BB to 3. If that doesn't help I will drop back on the dose until I quit completely. I was aiming at A cups filled out snugly and I am almost there. I guess I can always switch to NB, I have one sitting here not used. Too bad, I think I was getting some effects from the BB to the positive. My bra cups fill out a little better now. Still a bit to go but almost there. I think I finish with the NB and get my girls up to what I want.

What other supplements are you using? Do you take GABA and melatonin?

HELLO
TRY LOOKING UP "BO & EMOTIONS". SEEMS AS IF THE HORMONES IN THE BO CAUSE HAVOC WITH DEPRESSION, SEVERE MOODINESS, ETC.
I, AMONG OTHERS, HAVE EXPERIENCED IT. I USE GABA BUT IT DOESN'T HELP RELIEVE THE EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER. SOME SUGGEST DIM.
HOPE THIS HELPS

I almost forgot, I also use a little Progesterone cream twice daily as suggested on the package.
I have felt a lot better today. The anxiety attack subsided and I got nice and tired.... right about time to get up. Huh Figures. Other than being dead tired today I got along fine. I took the reduced dose this morning and left out the SP. I'll try this for a while and see how it goes. Maybe I just ramped up too fast.
Well, time to take the wife out to dinner. Valentine's Day you know. So Happy Valentine's Day All!!!Smile

yes i had massive trouble sleeping and anxiety on BO. I stopped taking it and improved almost immediately. I felt so terrible on it, and right now in my life its really important for me to feel good. i wanted nicer breasts so i could feel more attractive, but feeling anxious, sleep deprived and really down and out is not attractive by anyone standards! made me have a think about what I am willing to sacrifice for "beauty", know what I mean?

Interesting, that. and they say no side effects. I would say you and I have found a couple. anxiety attacks and loss of sleep. I cut back on my dose from 4 2X a day to 3 2x a day. Still loss sleep last night. However, I did get a couple of hours of very restful sleep in my recliner during the evening so it isn't completely lost. I'll have to keep track of this. We may be on to something here.

yeah I was on UB and took 2 pills a day most of the two and a half wks I took them. They suggest 3 but i started on 2. Maybe a couple of times I had 3 a day. i was a nervous wreck! Its been a wk and a half since i stopped taking them and let me tell you I feel soooo much better. Its such a gift to be able to relax and not take things seriously. I wish BO didnt have that side effect, i cant afford to have that side effect in my life.

Well, so much for BB. I am off it completely today. Now to get it out of my system and get cleaned up. I will try the ol' NB tonight to carry me over. I may try the BB again or maybe back to PM later on when I am clean again. For now I just want a good night's sleep.

I got the package from UB but I haven't opened it. I've decided to have it sent back to the sender. All those talk about side effects already got me really nervous.

I hope you both recover well.

I WENT OFF UB ON 2/9 & I FEEL MUCH BETTER. I DID A LIVER CLEANSE TOO. NOW I THINK I CAN GET OFF THE ANTIDEPRESSANT DRUG ALSO SINCE I KNOW THAT IT WAS A CHEMICALLY INDUCED DEPRESSION, NOT A SITUATION DEPRESSION. I'M LOOKING INTO STEM CELL/FAT TRANSFER - JUST NEED TO FIND A DOCTOR ON THE WEST COAST.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO DISCONTINUED THE BO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon