Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Bosom Beauty breast domes

BB - what to do when the domes are full?
March 11 2008 at 5:50 AM Louise (Login Louise1982)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not totally squashed full yet but pretty close!

When they are squashed full do I have to swtich it off or should I leave it squashed full to complete the hour session?

I'm trying to get hold of the XL domes but have trouble getting the large to stay on and the XL look like buckets so don't know if I'll be able to use them!

Author Reply
elusia
(no login) Re: BB - what to do when the domes are full? March 13 2008, 3:12 PM

I think that you already know the trick with taping the nipples down with band aids? Otherwise, I would keep the suction at such a level that the breast tissue don't touch the end of the dome - the should still be a good stretch.

Elusia

Any problems with BB domes breaking?
June 28 2008 at 2:37 PM
Alcest (Login Alcest)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nozzle at the end of my medium BB domes broke off when I was trying to disattach the dome from the tube---So the nozzle was stuck in the tube. I had to hammer it and get it to break into small pieces then pick them out with a needle nose plyer. So i ordered more medium domes and one of them arrived with the nozzle broken off! The very thing I was replacing them for. Is this rare?

I e-mailed the guy and he responded this is very unusual, like he has a feeling I'm lying about this. So of course I am a little annoyed and am just looking for if this does happen or not. If not, then what a weird coincidence.

Author Reply

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Any problems with BB domes breaking? June 28 2008, 3:27 PM

I have only heard of one other account of this happening to someone on the yahoo group.
If I remember correctly she was told to put oil on the nozzle before placing it into the end of the tubing to help it to slide out easier. mine have gotten stuck before but never broke off. I was able to get them unstuck by sticking one end of tweezers in between the tubing and the nozzel to break the seal. I guess I should try this oil thing. I know that's not what you wanted to hear but maybe it will prevent it from happening again.

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: Any problems with BB domes breaking? June 29 2008, 5:05 AM

It actually just happened AGAIN to the other dome not 5 minutes ago---and this time I wasn't even changing domes! All I did was put it on my chest, press my hand to it to get it to form suction, and the nozzle just snapped right off!
If this is such an unusual thing why has it happened to me 3 times in one month?

So f---ing frustrating.

Though the oil the does make sense---and I did do that to the other one after it broke off... i'll do it to this one too, though now i'm waiting for the domes to come in! Christ.

grasscutter12
(Login grasscutter12) Same thing happened to me June 29 2008, 10:49 AM

Same thing happened to my domes and the guy was also off with me as if it was my fault.Did you buy from the gismostore.He also sells on ebay.I have had this snap off my domes and im waiting for a replacement.I think it my be a faulty batch of domes.It is nothing we are doing wrong they are just weak domes.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Any problems with BB domes breaking? June 29 2008, 6:32 PM

That makes sense, maybe a bad batch of domes if they all came from the same seller. If that is the case I'm sure you are not the only one to complain about the problem. So he should be well aware of it and not give you any grief.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Any problems with BB domes breaking? June 30 2008, 8:02 PM

I used BB for the last 10 weeks of my Brava session most days (and those BB domes had already done a few months on someone else). I then used a new set of large and then a new set of XL. The first set of large domes developed a crack in the side after maybe 15 weeks worth of wear but I never broke any of the nozzles off any of them.

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: Any problems with BB domes breaking? July 2 2008, 12:06 AM

That's weird that it happened to you too grasscutter--- I did get them from the gismostore, too. And he told me twice he's never heard of this happening before or had anyone complain. So I guess he's lying? That's so ****ty--what's the point? I wasn't angry or upset or anything I just asked nicely if he could send me a replacement since it arrived broken. Geez.

Anyway thank you for your input girls. I've been wearing one medium dome and one small dome until I get the other medium in. The small fills up in about 5 minutes but oh well at least the other boob is still being worked on!

Kieyah - cracked domes!
March 6 2008 at 7:01 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)

I remember you saying your domes exploded, mine have a tiny crack just in the brim and was wondering if you've any idea how long they'll last? Shall I just order another set to be sure? I am wearing the large right now and they are almost full so thinking I might get the XL too, can always pass them on if they don't fit. What did you do to make the XL stay on? Did you do say 40mins with large then move up? Thanks for all your advice, it's great having someone else with a small back to turn to!

Author Reply

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Kieyah - cracked domes! March 7 2008, 5:26 PM

When my bb domes cracked, I used epoxy glue to repair it. Epoxy dries to like a really hard plastic type substance which I thought was very close to what the domes are made of. what i did was took a nail file and roughed up the area around the crack so it would stick and then used a clear epoxy to seal the crack (tried to get some inside the crack too) and the surrounding area to make it stronger. This seemed to fix it, and I never had it to re-crack but this was near the end and I soon stopped with bb so I can't really say how long they will last after this. They may never re-crack again. Think I continued to use mine for about a month before I quit using bb to begin my herbs adventure.

The reason the domes crack is if they touch in the middle. I took a bit of the silicone sheeting that I had cut off into a small rectangle about 2 inches long by 1 inch wide and placed this between the domes rims in the center so the rims wouldn't rub against each other. This may help to keep them from re-cracking and your other domes from cracking too.

Hope that helps!

Edit Message Delete Message

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Kieyah - cracked domes! March 7 2008, 5:36 PM

I forgot to answer your other question. I had the hardest time getting the XL domes to work. They are so wide and I'd always have a gap at the outer sides. one thing i did that helped was I trimmed off about an inch to an inch and half wide section across the bottom of my silicone sheeting all the way across the bottom and cut that in half and i would use this to fill in that gap in the sides by placing it under the edges of the sheet. Eventually though I was able to lean forward and angle the domes in such a way that I could get them to stay on without using any cushion. It took a LOT of practice!

Louise
(no login) Re: Kieyah - cracked domes! March 7 2008, 8:04 PM

My domes definitely don't touch in the middle, the way I get them to seal over the sheeting is to start with them out pretty wide to get the side bits in then push them together but the padding wrinkles up and stops them touching.

The XL sounds like hard work! And you've got way more breast tissue than me...hmmmm...will see what happens. I'll probably just order them as they're not expensive and I can always sell them on or use them as flower pots or something!!

Thanks again x

p.s. how big was the crack in you domes? (almost phrased that differently but it sounded a bit personal!!)

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Kieyah - cracked domes! March 8 2008, 4:23 AM

it was a small crack maybe half inch long. How are you able to keep them far apart? I never could get them to stop getting sucked into each other. I wonder what caused the crack in yours then. I never had any domes crack on me except for that one set because of the rubbing against each other in the middle. The xl's were well worth the work though. Once I got the hang of it they gave me so much more swelling. I think you are way narrower around the ribs than me though. It may make it even harder for you. do the large have a gap on you?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Kieyah - cracked domes! March 8 2008, 4:29 AM

The large are about 1cm apart in the middle with the silicone wrinkle in between. I definitely haven't stpped on them but it's possible I knocked them together roughly taking them off or something. The large have no gaps at the sides. I got a seal easier without padding but they hurt my ribs too much so I use the silicone and because the silicone has a smaller hole in it once I have got the seal I can move my arms a bit more without the air farting out.

Did you find you got more swelling on one side than the other?

I keep getting more swelling on my smaller (right) side and thought it was to do with more air pressure on the smaller one but this evening I noticed I had more room left at the end of the left than the right so I'm wondering if it's something to do with the domes or the machine, I've put them on the other way round now to see if that makes a difference.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Kieyah - cracked domes! March 9 2008, 3:51 AM

How was your swelling on brava? was it always even? My swelling was always pretty even. I would check the domes. Maybe one has a bigger opening (where the tube attaches) than the other? and also the tubing and the T-connector to make sure there's noting in there or that one side is smaller or kinks or anything.

Louise
(no login) Re: Kieyah - cracked domes! March 9 2008, 5:24 AM

I have had a look and all appears to be the same except I'm not sure if the tubing fits as snugly onto the left one so maybe a little air escapes. With Brava nearly everyone finds the left dome sucks harder as it has a slightly bigger opening, I did get to a point where I was visibly bigger on the left maybe even 0.5 cup difference but BB has evened me up! When the swelling goes down the two just look slightly 'different' (not enough for another person to notice) but not obviously one bigger, in a bra the left still fills it slightly better. I'll just alternate which way round I wear them. Was less than 1cm from the end this evening!

How are the BB girls doing?
November 18 2007 at 8:54 AM Louise (no login)

LucyB and the others who started with BB - it must've been over a month now, how's it going?

Author Reply
Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: How are the BB girls doing? November 20 2007, 7:55 PM

Hey Louise,

My nipple finally healed and I'm still using the BB daily. I'm planning to use it till the end of december without a break. At BB, they recommend to use it 8 weeks, and then stop for at least one week, but as you girls use the brava a lot longer, I thought it might be better to do a few weeks longer without break. I still don't know if the growth will be permanent, but I do love the swelling! One big advantage is that the domes don't lost long (at least with me, they touch each other after a while and after a few weeks they just burst. I just ordered my third pair!

I'm curious how Lucy is doing as well

Good luck!

Louise
(no login) Re: How are the BB girls doing? November 21 2007, 3:37 PM

Alexia, I'm v curious as to what you're doing to your poor domes! I've never heard of anyone breaking one never mind 3 pairs! After Brava I'll try to wait 2 weeks of nothing then retake measurements before giving the BB a go. The only thing that worried me with BB is all the dodgy fake advertising but glad to hear you're doing well.

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: How are the BB girls doing? November 21 2007, 6:25 PM

Louise, I guess I'm just a hopeless case.. I just place the domes on my chest and after a few minutes with suction, they touch eachother and push to each other. After a while I get little bursts and thereafter (one or two weeks later) they just break. Now I'm filling the burst with super glue to safe them for a little longer. Maybe if I would use a silicone sheet, they would last a little bit longer?
I choose for BB because I already sleep very bad, so there is no way I could sleep with brava domes on. One or two hours a day is the maximum time a day I have left, so BB or noogleburry were my only options. I also have a NB pump, but after being used to BB, I'm not happy with the NB results.
When are you planning to stop your brava program?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: How are the BB girls doing? November 21 2007, 7:28 PM

At least your boobs point forwards! Most of the suction users I've seen say their boobs are too far apart or pointing East and West! Could you stuff a small cushion or bean bag or something in between or even sit there and point them outwards? Are you very small across the chest? 3 pairs of domes already is an awful lot!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon