Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

We use Herbs at 1inch100days

Hi

You might know me from this thread I have on this forum, http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7552&pid=23784#pid23784

We wanted to ask members here to have a look and give their point on guys that want to make their penis bigger just like you gals and your breasts.

We also use hers, for circulation mostly, I have been on a routine where I eat nothing but hot chillis before a meal and chilli with a meal.

This is good for your healing after a workout, and promotes cell regeneration as it pumps all the blood to the area the body most needs. Like I have said to a member on here, Iused to be about 6.5 inches in length, I am now 7 but that wasnt the best part. The most amazing part of my routine and exercise was te girth, it went from 5.5 to 7. My penis is now quite large, and my partner has trouble fitting it.

I got what I wanted but it took a while.

I'm sure there are herbs to increase penis size, I have seen many products on the market that are herbal, just like the ones for increasing breast size. But many of us here also use things like glandular therapy (we typically do bovine ovary for BE) so maybe there is a glandular therapy for increasing penis size also? I'm not sure as I never looked into it. Also many of us do exercises and massages as well as subliminals and hypnosis, maybe these are also things that could help with penis enlargement?

On the fact that you said that you are happy with your results but now your partner can't fit it, that was the point I was trying to make that males should take into consideration before trying to increase their size. Most women can't take more than a certain size we aren't built but to take a certain amount, especially petite girls.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon