Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bosom Beauty 2012...

One thing I have learned over the years is to listen closely to your body. If you feel that you need extra protein, you probably do. If you feel something is having negative effects, try changing your dosage, adding something else to counteract the effects, or cut it out of your routine or switch to something else... as needed.

Hi! So far I feel pretty good about what I am doing/taking... it's a matter of being more consistent for me that is becoming my problem. I work full time so the only thing I have been consistent about doing is the pills. I try to pump 45-60 minutes once or twice per day though I have missed a couple days. I am very irregular with the protein shakes, not because they are bad, but because I just forget them...
Right now I take:
Ultrabreast 3 times a day
MSM 2 times a day
Hair skin nails once a day
L-Ty 2 times a day
Kelp once a day
It has been only a couple weeks since I started all of the pills, so all I can say is so far they have not had effect on me negative or positive. I am trying to read through all the programs and see what other people tend to take with ultrabreat but haven't found a great number of users. I have tracked my progress in a notebook with exactly what I have done/taken in that day, in 2 weeks I have taken the protein shake 4 times :/

I've not read all the posts on this one, but I had to say the Bosom Beauty 2012 was for me the most magic machine on the planet. It took me right up to B cup.

I did see Noogleberry pop up LoraJean, I used their cups with my Bosom Beauty, but always the biggest cups I could get hold of, I could never see the point of the small cups even when I was flat chested. I did tend to go through cups at an alarming rate, I was always cracking them, but then again I did push the machine in the end, doing 2 hours sometimes with my cups on the bypass connection.

Back in 2011 I retired from work and had a big pay out, so on 5th July 2011, went for breast augmentation, my misuse of the machine caused problems with the surgery.

These days when I use my Bosom Beauty it's with caution, implants are very firm, so I still use my machine from time to time to loosen things up.

I had it out today making a YouTube video for some girlfriends I know from my local pub. You might just find it if you type “Mx Pippa” in the YouTube search. I owe a lot to that old machine it’s a gem.

There were loads in the trans world that doubted my success with it, but I know it works and my pre implant pictures prove it. So please stay with it, but please don't abuse it, brused boobs don't look that good at all. Pippa xx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon