Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

oils for massage

I am going to be making this mixture for my massage. I am going to mix all of this together

-One tube of "Eveline Cosmetic's "SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentrated Modelling Bust Serum -TOTAL PUSH-UP EFFECT" (found on Amazon)
-10ml of Ainterol's Pueraria Mirifica extract (found on Amazon)
-10ml of Saw Palmetto extract
-10ml of Fenugreek extract
-1 tablespoon of castor oil to absorb it all better

the Eveline cream contains an extract of a Chinese herb called "Zhi Mu" (found out about this from someone on BHM http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=315300&title=volufiline-and-zhi-mu-to-store-fat) that Eveline calls "volufiline" which is Zhi Mu extract and a synthetic oil. Then the Pueraria Mirifica is there to give my breasts the phytoestrogens it needs to grow, the saw palmetto will block any testosterones and the fenugreek to use the hormones better. Then the castor oil is to help absorb it all and make it into a thicker oil/cream for easier massage. Castor oil is the highest absorbing oil for the skin, it penetrates and absorbs into the skin better than any other oil.

"We also found early reports of nursing mothers in the Canary Islands using poultices made from the leaves of the castor bean. They applied the poultice to their breasts to increase milk secretion and relieve inflammation and milk stagnation in the mammary glands. Applying the poultice to the abdominal area promoted normal menstruation." from http://www.electroherbalism.com/Naturopa...torOil.htm

I will let you guys know when I start this and how effective it will be. I am also going to be taking Ainterol's Pueraria Mirifica powder and Saw Palmetto

Watch out on the potential of "chemical reaction" on mixing which may resulted bad effect. Just my one cent advise.

Great article! Very informative post .. What I like to use the blog. They have the opportunity to discuss with you. Also invited to visit my blog, and some tips.
Tera MoneyTera ItemsBuy Tera Gold

(28-06-2011, 01:28 PM)sinless Wrote:  Hi girls, sorry for being absent so long Shy
I'm using Love36 for over a months now; i'm massaging gently at bed time and leave it overnight; my breasts became much firmer now BUT I can't say this cream increased my size... maybe this will happen from now on Tongue
2 days ago ordered another cream, hope to have better results next monthCool

hi sinless,
do you still continue using love36? are your boobs bigger now? do you have any side effects? sorry for so many question, I'm getting married in October and I really need to increase my size a little Wink

I think olive oil would be the best option. You should go for it.

I started using breast actives cream during massage. Hope it will enhance the breast further.

Olive oil is consider as good massage oil, you can try this. If you wish you can take 5 to 10 minutes to complete massage.

Nice sharing.
Starflower oil is my favorite body massage.
I always use this oil when i need to do massage.
Because its price is average and i feel very comfortable
after massage.

Great thread.
I have a new oil I have my eye on. I have done no research what
so ever just putting it out there however I have a feeling it is a cooking
oil and that is all.

Oils for massage that is now so popular............

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon