Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

oils for massage

Nice sharing.
Starflower oil is my favorite body massage.
I always use this oil when i need to do massage.
Because its price is average and i feel very comfortable
after massage.
Chino hills Personal trainer

Not sure where I read it, but apparently almond oil is good, and it also is great for your cuticles.

Olive oil i've not heard of, except for cooking/ dips and hair care (yes really)

I use body butters from boots/ the body shop/ pennys/ lush. Fig seemed to work well, as did cranberry. coconut not so much, but smells delish. Aloe vera helps firm, but not for increase.

Cool and useful replies from all users even i have got my desire information from these replies.

(11-11-2011, 03:55 PM)HelloKitty Wrote:  Olive oil i've not heard of, except for cooking/ dips and hair care (yes really)

Most of my growth (which I lost when I lost weight btw) happened while using olive oil. No idea if the growth was caused by the oil or the massage itself though, but I couldn't stand the smell so I changed to peanut oil (there is a book saying peanut oil helps increase the size of boobs... I had to try!) and growth became much slower so I don't know... Can olive oil really help increase the size? If it does, I may use it again. Despite the smell!

I have actually been using a body creme from ULTA as a temporary until I can get some borage oil, bit its actually been working quite well! Not only are my breasts bigger, but the great smell completely overpowers the fenugreek maple syrup smell! I can't say the growth IS the creme working, and not just the massage, but I'd like to think I've stumbled across something Smile

It has sweet almond oil, coconut oil, shea butter, vegetable oil, mango seed butter, avocado oil, and cocoa seed butter all listed on the ingredients. And to think all this time I just thought it smelled great!

By the way, if I spell things really wrong, I'm not foreign, I just dropped my phone in a waffle house fist fight and I can't fix tje calibration :/

(14-01-2012, 05:09 AM)Doll Wrote:  I have actually been using a body creme from ULTA as a temporary until I can get some borage oil, bit its actually been working quite well! Not only are my breasts bigger, but the great smell completely overpowers the fenugreek maple syrup smell! I can't say the growth IS the creme working, and not just the massage, but I'd like to think I've stumbled across something Smile

It has sweet almond oil, coconut oil, shea butter, vegetable oil, mango seed butter, avocado oil, and cocoa seed butter all listed on the ingredients. And to think all this time I just thought it smelled great!

By the way, if I spell things really wrong, I'm not foreign, I just dropped my phone in a waffle house fist fight and I can't fix tje calibration :/

Hi Doll, here's a breast-cream crazy woman Big Grin
I've looked around the Ulta site but there are so many products, could you tell me the exact name of it? I'm very interested Blush
Is it oily? I ask because some creams give me pimples Dodgy
Thanks much!

(14-01-2012, 08:31 PM)Alicia Wrote:  Hi Doll, here's a breast-cream crazy woman Big Grin
I've looked around the Ulta site but there are so many products, could you tell me the exact name of it? I'm very interested Blush
Is it oily? I ask because some creams give me pimples Dodgy
Thanks much!

It's called Beauty Smoothie, and it's got lots of amazing scents. I know a lot of people complain about FG making their breasts smell like maple syrup, and with these lotions, I haven't ever smelled like it. My boobs actually smell pretty fantastic. Smile

I can't be sure whether or not it's made any difference in size, but since most of the ingredients are suggested for massaging, I'm sure it's helping at least a little. If nothing else, it has definitely made my boobs fuller than massaging without.
Plus, I've been lotioning twice a day for a month and a half, and even my friend has used it a bunch as well, and my two bottles are STILL pretty full. And I use a good bit. So it definitely lasts.

Also, last week I bought some Argan Oil (from Proclaim, it's specifically called "Natural 7 Oil" and you can buy it at a hair care store like Sally's) for my hair and noticed that the one I bought was also intended for use on skin. It has Sunflower seed oil, olive oil, castor oil, grape seed oil and jojoba oil in it. So I've been mixing it in with my lotion. Not only do I need less lotion this way (as I'm pretty poor and was worried about running out of it fast), but I have heard that Jojoba oil and olive oil are good, too. Although the olive oil keeps your breasts very slick, so you might want to use a heating pad afterwards to help your skin absorb it faster.

I don't promise results, but even if it's not the best method out there, it's easier than mixing and steeping herbs constantly and is a very cheap method. Plus, stores like those will constantly have sales on these items (my lotion was BOGO free when I got it), so stock up to save money.

Also, I've been using this combination on my ass and for the dark circles under my eyes. I just started using it on my bum, so I don't know if it's helped any, but there's been a significant difference in the circles under my eyes in the week I've used it. The circles are barely noticeable anymore! I love it! If they can do that to my dark circles when NOTHING else has helped, I'm sure it's doing at least SOME good for my breasts.

Wink

So, I'm reading through some posts on BlackHairMedia, and read that a girl used a progesterone cream and mixed in two L-arginine pills for the last two weeks before her cycle and grew a lot. Not sure what else she may have been doing along with it, but I was wondering how legit this sounds. Can L-arginine even do anything if it's not ingested?
http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/new-app...31527.html

Hey Doll,

The original post that the girl is talking about is from this site. Here is the link to it:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9842&highlight=ahla

There is definitely a lot more to it than just adding l-arginine with PC, because not many women who have tried this method, myself included, have not reported positive results. Read that thread for more information! Smile

Ayurvedic oil would be the best option. You should try to utilize this option. I am sure it will do the best for you as its been doing for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon