Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

retrieve a full 34C/D

Thanks for the support, Ladyflash Smile

Isabelle, I don't watch tv so I've never heard of this show before, but the first video that came up on youtube was about a french girl, Isabelle Caro who died recently and sadly was famous for her anorexia, but the whole interview is a lie, the girl speaks about her experience in french and then the translator tells a completely different story, it's disturbing I really don't know what to think ...

But thank you for the encouraging message. I didn't called anyone a skeleton tough, I simply meant that while girls on here are trying to look curvier, curvy girls are trying to get skinny.

Anyway I've received my noogleberry, but I've ordered XXL cups and they're HUGE (see pics) I can fit both of my boobs in there lol! I sent a mail to Lucy before ordering, and she advised me to take XL ones, but as as stubborn girl, I was worried about the diameter so I cut two rings out of paper to see how it'd fit and chose the bigger one: I especially want to grow my upper chest and I have a freckle that used to be a part of my cleavage and really want it back.

So, they're way too big for my ribcage and I already ordered an XL cup but eventually, I found a way to get suction. I pump very gently because it easily gets painful, and use the pump and release method since the cup will fall out everytime I make a move. I don't know if I can get any results this way, if not the XL cup will surely do the trick. For the moment I'm really really careful not to hurt myself or damage my skin.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Yay you joined the pumping club! i hope you have success, how was your first swell? Bet it was amazing!

I read you post about body image, to let you know you are not alone and I feel the same about the fact that a lot of the girls here are thin girls trying to get boobs whereas I’m big and trying to get boobs.

I have actually I got obsessed with weight over the past few months, I have got down to 135lbs 61kg, I started at 168, 76kg. this weight is actually good for my frame and BMI. problem is i wanted to lose a LOT more. But I have stopped because I was doing bad things to lose the weight. A few years back I suffered with an eating disorder, I was not anorexic but I had a very unhealthy relationship to food and eating and an awful perception of my body and got down to less that 50kg. few months ago it resurfaced and i was doing some of my old tricks. it co insides with my reduced activity on the site and my rant on my program page. but its ok i didnt fall in too deep. i have got out just in time.

New thing in my life for about a week:
I have discovered Raw Veganism. And I love it. eating as much as i want and i dont feel like im putting on weight although i think i have a little.

But you know what i think you are really beautiful, your photos always look really good you are very slim and you really dont need to worry. i think a lot of girls on here would kill to have your body, you have the boobs they want and the tummy. really dont make youself ill, its a horrible place to be in take it from me, i was thin, very thin but i was so unhappy and the worst thing was i couldnt see it, i thought i had fat on me so i didnt even enjoy the skinnyness.

dont do it you are beautiful just be healthy.

and it will destroy your boobs. Tongue

The pumping should bring your beasts back to pre-weight loss size quite quickly when they start retaining their swell so don’t worry, a few weeks and you will be fine. I lost all my progress but got it all back within a week on the pump.

good luck.

Hi Maz, thanks for the message, that's really sweet, I'm sorry to hear what you've been through and I hope you won't struggle with your weight anymore, 61kg is pretty fair by the way. But don't worry for me I'm really over it, weight loss and all this kind of stuff, my boobs are the last part of my body I will ever try to change.

I wish I was at least vegetarian, but food is the only reliable source of pleasure I have for the moment, I have no friend or lover but I have meat and fish lol, but in an ideal future I will give up animals murder and saturated fat. What are you eating exactly ? Isn't it a bit more expensive than a regular diet ?

About the noogleberry, I'm still waiting for my XL cup (and by reading your personal thread I realize I should have ordered a CL kit from the beginning...), from now on I'm pumping using a weird method: since the cups are so big, the swelling was in my armpits instead of my breast lol, so I decided to pump fitting both boobs in it: it makes my cleavage swell a lot, but I don't keep anything once the cups are off...

Hi Onicemile.

I think I’m over dieting (restricting) as well, I am just really enjoying the raw whole food. My diet now comprises of mainly fruits and a leafy green salad once a day. I vary what I eat day to day like 3 days ago I ate 2 watermelons and one other small one as a snack between them one in the am and the other pm. But on the whole I have around 1 bunch of bananas a day so that 6-8 bananas, a handful of dates, mixed berries, something like apples, mangos, grapefruit etc between meals. I actually need to eat more according to raw food gurus my cal cound is 1800 on most days they say it should be over 2000 but I cant fit anymore in my stomach right now and although im over cutting cals I am struggling to hit the 1800 as it is I feel like I an eating too much, i have been re educated and i know im not over eating but I feel full all day. The leafy salad is spinach, some kind of lettuce, 2 tomatoes, ½ cucumber and some red, green and yellow pepper and ½ a small red onion, squeeze of lemon juice and a very small amount of olive oil. I think the expense of this varies depending on where you are in the world, but in the UK, this is not any more expensive than my normal shop. I spent £30 (37EUR) last week if I did my shop normally and bought good quality meat then it would have been the same. and I had to freeze 2 bunches of bananas because they were rover rip and I couldn’t get to them. Also I have lost 5lbs without even tiring. In fact I’m doing the opposite stuffing my face all day long. Its not helping with NBE but The goal is high carbohydrates low protein and low fat. Interestingly my breasts feel fuller despite the shift away from fat and protein, It may just be that I am eating more. If I get poor or it gets expensive and I want a cheap week, potatoes, pasta and rice. These will have to be cooked obviously and are not as good as fruit but they still work.

I know what you mean about food being pleasure. I have been single for 3 years, the guy I was sleeping with, it got very messy and so that’s over now. I too have no friends. But I find a bowl of strawberries as pleasurable as a bowl of prawns. (I love sea food especially shell fish) so I’m good with this lifestyle and the improvements in my health I have experienced over the last 2 weeks have been huge. I also don’t want food to the answer to problems I really want to deal with stuff properly.

Although I have CL cups you are a D cup or more and I’m a B I think XL cups are a good choice for you. The CL would be too small. I am coming close to needing to go up to XL soon, possibly around September so I think you have the right size now. I will take some time to retain the swell don’t worry and when the right size comes you may find this easier. Make sure to drink a lot of water all day to help with this.

Good luck XX

Hi everyone, a quick post because i finally received my XL cup (it got lost in the mails) just to show the size difference with the XXL's, for anyone who'd be interested.

I'm not used to pump one boob at once yet, and I find it kinda painful in between the breasts (bone part). Plus if I don't keep a hand on it, it slips... Hope this'll improve with time and practice.
Rainbow 

Any more progress to report Onicemile? Has the Noogling given you good gains? One day I'ma break and end up getting one. But I wanna do everything I can without it first.

Hi Emily, this update I just wrote will probably answer your question:
Since I got my NB, I'm on a stall. I lost motivation, almost stopped massaging, feeling it was optional, and kept on stressing over each NB session skipped (i went from 0 to 2 hours a day, mostly 0). Yesterday I tried to massage for 10 real minutes, and remembered how powerful it is, seeing the swelling i got from it. I think NBE is more about the mental state you're in than the method you choose. You can't grow if you stop believing and do your routine like a drudgery, like I was doing those past months. The further I go the more I believe in self-love and body positivity; at least I, can't expect any change, weight loss or boobie grow, if I do it in a hateful, getting-rid-of-my-flaw way. Anyway, I'm back on track, and will make massage my key ingredient again.

I lost a lot of weight those last months, I'm currently 128lbs/58kg, last time I posted about it i was 143lbs/65kg, summer did its work on me. Of course, more of my upper chest fat vanished, I don't fill my bras as well as I did even a few weeks sooner, but I still kept a good size and this will be easily regained.

I probably haven't noted that I'm taking my herbal tea in the morning now, and've mixed it with masala chai tea. Plus, last time I went to buy herbs they were out of hops and the salesman advised me to replace it with lavender (i'm pretending to be buying it for the calming effect). So, my current tea is composed of black tea, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, licorice, fennel, aniseed, and lavender. I wanted to go up to taking it twice a day but drinking black tea in the evening is a very bad idea, so next time I'll buy supplies, I'll concoct two different teas. Morning one will basically be masala chai + licorice and fennel, while the evening one will be my old recipe + lavender. I'm reintroducing soy milk and'll drink a glass of it after both.

About the noogleberry, I got used to the XL cup, but if I knew it sucked this wide and that I didn't need the whole depth I would have bought a CL cup in the beginning. I'm using a similar trick to mummabear's nipple stopper (see here or here). Sorry the lotion + the clay make the pics look very dirty:

It really helps with the shape, my boob looks perky when I get the cup off. I know the depth may seem short but I don't want my boobs to get longer, I just need to fill in the extra skin. The only problem is I can't get a smooth top, as you can see the plastic bubbles and give me small painful hickeys (that's the main reason why I'm not regular on pumping). Tried cardboard instead of plastic but it soaks the lotion... If anyone has advice about this I'm listening.

Anyway, here's my current plan:
  • morning
    2 cups of green tea
    1 cup of black tea, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, licorice, fennel
    1 glass of soy milk
    ---
    30 to 50 dips
    3 to 10 pull-ups

• midday
    lunch

• afternoon
    birth control pill
    1 cup of hops, lavender, aniseed, licorice, fennel
    1 glass of soy milk
    ---
    10mn of massage
    pumping whenever possible
    running whenever possible / 2h of karate twice a week

• evening
    dinner
    5 brewer's yeast tablets
    1 salmon oil + borage oil + soy oil + carot oil pill

• night
    7 to 10 hours of sleep

I'll come update more often to keep motivated.
Rainbow 

NBE is definitely a hard thing to keep up with, I think I gave up like three times last year. It's definitely a process, and your mental state has alot to do with it too! I can definitely feel you on that because I'm actually in a place where I love the skin I'm in, wasn't to happy with it before but now I am.

How's the teas working for you, do you think there easy then taking a gazillion pills? I know they should get into the bloodstream faster, which probably gives faster results huh. Oh and are you doing hypnosis or anything else. I know for me, it really helped, so it might be something to look into when you use motivation. when I didn't feel like taking pills or massagin, I can just plug in my headphones throw on RMR or BB and bam, boobie growth. lol

matin thé noir, gingembre, cardamome, cannelle, clous de girofle, poivre noir, réglisse, fenouil
soir houblon, lavande, anis, réglisse, fenouil
Heart 

Yo, I never gave up NBE but I don't often feel like writing because there's not really much to say.

I'm letting the herbal teas go, I think I'll drink what I have left and then definitely stop: I'm getting great results with massage + noogleberry, and since I definitely don't have a hormonal imbalance (for those who don't know me, I grew boobs normally during my puberty, even big ones, but a big weight loss affected their size and shape) I don't think herbs are the answer and it could even be bad.

I'm still drinking soy milk tough. I can't stand cow milk anymore, and that's more protein in the morning: I'm on a fitness program for almost a year now and I'm still building muscles. By the way, exercise is DEFINITELY the best way to make you love your body. It improves your self-esteem, making you feel good, proud, powerful and beautiful. Everybody needs to find the sport that meets their need and makes them feel that way.

About noogling: I use it almost everyday after 10mn of massage. And wear it from about 20mn to a few hours, depending on my day. Usually I put on a tv show, massage, and then keep the cups while washing the dishes and stuff like that.
I was a fool buying the XXL's in the first place, I got rid of it, tough it could have been useful to make my butt wider lol... The XL cup is too big too, it hurts my skin and as the older pictures show, my tentatives making a nipple stopper were vain. So I got humble and bought the medium contoured ones (I'm a 32D/34C) in september. They fit great, I can wear both at the same time, I get swelling and I'm usually happy with how my breasts look and feel. I'm planning on upgrading to the CL someday.

Oh ! And I stopped wearing bras too. I know what you think: "the girl doesn't shave, goes topless to the beach, wants you to love your body and now she doesn't even wear bras, stop it we're not in the 60's anymore !" Well, I believe it is the #1 reason I feel even better about my bosom. Last year I got a girl in my class that never wore one, and I was surprised how discreet and pretty it looked, for a long time I wondered if it were strapless ones since the shape looked so great ! A few months later I read a study that claims that bras can make your breast sag ! (look up for Jean-Denis Rouillon) No one knows which side is right, but since it's always been my biggest insecurity, and since I started wearing bras at 11, I was willing to make a try.
The first week was really awkward. I felt like my breast were showing in an obscene way, they were boucing all the time, but eventually I got used to it and stopped feeling them at all. And then started the freedom feeling: no need to 'reset' the bra, the back, the straps all the time, to put back the fugitives in place, no painful imprints marks and I realized that it was very weird that it was such a relief to remove your bra at the end of the day, why would it hurt ? Yeah, tell me I was wearing the wrong size. I'm feeling good this way.
Being naked under my shirts made me accept the shape of my breast. No unrealistic, huge, super-high boobs that disappear without undergarment, but my actual size and my actual shape. Which I find super pretty now that I'm used to it (and you wouldn't believe how many compliments i got ! from every gender Smile ).

Well I wish you all a happy new year, full of boobies and body positivity ! <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon