Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

retrieve a full 34C/D

I've gotten pretty good at seizing boobs so I would have guessed a large C/ small D for onicemile. So 32A-35D, if you're boobs look like that are you sure you're an A?

Onicemile,

You DEFINITELY do not look like an A-cup at all. Look at that bra on you a few pictures up, you are spilling out all over!

I hope to be spilling out of a 34 C someday! Smile

........sigh.........[weariness]..........
I don't care much about other ppl breast but my, i just like looking at other natural breast so i can get the feel of 'wow that how my breast going to look and grow' but since I think her breat look like my and she a C while am an A just bring me down.
.........sigh.........[weariness]..........
am about to go the bed and cry now, gud day all.

Hey girls,
I don't really get what just happened on here lol, never said I was an A cup ... But anyways, 32a-35d, what's wrong with having breast that look like mine ?

I have no idea how anybody could say you ever looked like an "A" cup. You have lovely full breasts.

30/01/2012 cycle 4 week 2 (skipped last week's update)

Bust: 39.4" / 100cm +1cm
Overbust: 35.8" / 91cm no change
Underbust: 28.7" / 73cm
Weight: 141. lbs / 64kg

I'm growing again ! And I think I'm getting back to a puberty-like state since I had a rash in the same time. So I decided to buy zinc pills because that's how I treated my acne in teenage. I got back on push-ups too, and hope it'll soon be as easy at it used to be. About the weight loss, I decided not to stress out too much about it, I'm always a bit larger in winter and should stop trying to fight it, especially because I lose it during spring. And for massage, I'm currently using a mix of olive, almond and walnut oils, which is really moisturizing and pleasant to use.
So here's my updated program :
  • morning
    1 cup of green tea
    1 zinc pill
    1 probiotic pill (lactobacillus)
    ---
    10 push-ups
  • midday
    lunch
    5 brewer's yeast tablets
    1 multivitamin pill
    1 salmon oil + borage oil + soy oil + carot oil pill
  • afternoon
    birth control pill
    1 cup of herbal tea (licorice, hops, fennel, aniseed)
    1 zinc pill
    1 probiotic pill
    ---
    20 push-ups
    30mn of jogging at least / 2h of karate twice a week
  • evening
    dinner
    5 brewer's yeast tablets
    1 multivitamin pill
    ---
    10mn of massage (chi massage in both directions, then what I feel like, some inspired by chiyomilk's)
  • night
    10 hours of sleep
Apart from that, I noticed that when I wake up I feel really thin and so do my breast but in the afternoon they're feeling really heavy. I don't know why, if it's the tea doing something or what, because I massage even later. Well it's a mystery but last week I even measured 101cm/39.7" so I don't really mind !

One week left to grow even more ! Smile

05/02/2012 cycle 4 week 3
Bust: 39.4" / 100cm no change
Overbust: 35.8" / 91cm no change
Underbust: 28.7" / 73cm
Weight: 141. lbs / 64kg no change

Nothing interesting to report, apart from the fact that I'm planning to buy a NB soon. I'll just post my monthly pics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bra pics: I added the blue one because I couldn't believe I fitted a 34D so well ! I think it gives my a great cleavage, I just bought it.

Anyway, here's coming the AF week.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Gorgeous! your breasts have amazing improvement, with such a simple program. I guess it is easier to retrieve, than to obtain breasts for the first time

(17-01-2012, 03:14 PM)onicemile Wrote:  
Hey girls,
I don't really get what just happened on here lol, never said I was an A cup ... But anyways, 32a-35d, what's wrong with having breast that look like mine ?

I didn't say anything was wrong w/ ur breast, if u re-read my post i said that I didn't understand why my breast don't look like ur cuz it seem to me that our breast are de same shape. Maybe I wrote it wrong, sometime am thinking some thing else while am writing something different. But my breast is getting fuller now so it all gudWink well at least one isDodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon