Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

retrieve a full 34C/D

Exclamation 

Well I'm in a good shape these days ! I'm in vacation so I'm not stressed or tired like I can be during school time. I wasn't perfect on my diet though, the first part of the week I was working next to my mother's shop, where she sells candies... couldn't resist ! But I'm back on track (today's easter day so it's okay to eat chocolate lol) since Thursday I'm eating two times a day + taking my tea and soy milk in the afternoon. I went to the swimming pool three times this week, and jog the other days, I'll continue to swim this week too. So finally I feel a bit thinner, especially on the belly part. Also the massage I'm doing to my thighs is working well ! I already erased the cellulite I had on the front side. I'm doing it when I think of it, in class or when watching a movie or reading.

About the breast department, I'm doing my 40 push-ups a day now ! 2x15 then 10 more. Glad to have reached this. I totally stopped the abs, not planning to start again. And I'm experiencing real fullness, today I'm wearing an old 34D bra ! When I tried it on before starting NBE it suited me way too large ! This one is a h&m and like I said before, I believe this brand runs small. Anyway I bought it when I had really big breast and I'm fulling it again ! Also yesterday when I was in the swimmingpool's changing rooms with a friend, she was like "hey my new pill made my breast grow huuuuuge look at this !", then when she saw mine she said "oh yours are just like mine", this is great feedback lol.

There's just one thing I'm worrying about. The hard mammary gland that I was feeling since I started massaging may be fibrocystic breast ? I though about it after have read a post by Ginie talking about cysts because of herbs.. I'm a bit hypochondriac but this look like this ( http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/medical/IM04243 ). I've read a bit and it seems not to be serious at all ! But I can't remember if my breast already felt like that before NBE, with that hard heart, also I hope that the grow I'm having is not just that 'fibrocystic' swelling which would leave. I wonder if I shouldn't stop taking tea, or buy a progesterone cream... At least, I'm not experiencing pains in breast, just occasional discomfort, so I'll see how things go.. If anyone has advice, I'll take it!

And the measurements:

Bust: 37" / 94 cm +2cm
Overbust: 33.8" / 86cm no change
Underbust: 28.7" / 73cm variable

Waist:26.4" / 67 cm -2cm
Weight: didn't weigh these days.

Congrats on your results! I've never heard of the Mooncup but I've heard about the DivaCup, maybe because Divacup is made in Canada and advertised in Cosmo. But, that kind of product is not very popular here, at least not anywhere around where I live. I'm going to buy the DivaCup to reduce my carbon footprint. The only thing I get concerned about is working out or laying down, if it sloshes around in there or something. I hope it's as convenient as it sounds.

Anyway, congrats on your results!

Thanks boobien00b ! Actually, divacup, mooncup and all the brands are the same concept, it doesn't make a real difference. I'm sleeping with my mooncup on and I've never had any leakage (hope the word's right !), neither when doing sports, and I got used to it quickly. I highly recommend this, since it's also better for 'vaginal health'.

Well, back to my program, this week seems to have been quite 'prolific' ! On the first days my breast were really, really swollen ! I should have taken pics, even the shape was different, but well, the swelling is gone now. I still have grown a little.

Bust: 37.4" / 95cm +1cm
Overbust: 35" / 89cm +3cm
Underbust: 28.7" / 73cm

Hehe, I hope the upper part will continue to grow faster than the rest to balance the shape.

I can't stop touching my boobs, and since the beginning of the week I'm wearing open necklines again, because I'm not ashamed of my cleavage anymore. I'm slowly recovering old feelings.. Great !

About the fibrocystic breast I was talking about last week, I'm no longer worried. I don't have those little pains anymore and I feel that my grow's not just the gland's swelling, but some real grow. Hypochondriac me.

The only bad thing is that I wasn't constant on the food. From monday to thursday there were easter chocolate left and I couldn't help eating them ! I have been going to the swimming pool almost everyday so I hope this has prevent the weight gain, but I needed to eat a breakfast before going to swim, so finally I was eating all day long...

By the way I feel like my body shape is changing, I used to gain weight only on the upper part of my body (belly, waist, breast, arms, chin, face) and I'm experiencing fat in between my tights while I don't see a change on the parts I used to gain weight...

Waist:26.4" / 67 cm no change
Weight: I'm too afraid to weight myself actually !

Apart from that, my dermatologist prescribed me borage and salmon oil pills to help my dry skin (rosacea), for the fatty acids and omega 3+6. I don't know if it will help with NBE because the dosage is way lower than what I've seen here, people taking 1000mg of borage oil a day, while I'm having 340mg... The salmon oil is 200mg per caps so I'm taking 400mg/day and there's also soy-carrot oil in it, just 60mg a day.

I also stopped taking the multivitamin and switched back to brewer's yeast, full of B vitamins.

And for my cream, I finally bought fennel essential oil, but I'm hating it ! The smell's really strong and since I'm using it I can't get no sleep ... I was hoping it would be hidden by the cinnamon oil but really it doesn't. :/ So I wouldn't recommend to anyone to use this. I'm going through an exciting / worrying period though, so maybe that insomnia is simply due to this ...

I think I'm going to post pictures next week, even if the changes don't really show I think it's motivating to do it !

I look forward to your update, and every single time, become quite green with envy to the speed of your growth (in a good celebratory wayBig Grin) But what I'm seeing in your program is how being active and exercising contributes to the whole NBE program. That motivates me to me and get out in the sun. Based your growth, do you know that you grew about 4 inches from the time you started posting? I'm. flabbergasted.

Keep on posting. I love how you share NBE wisdom tidbits here and there.

CongratulationsBig Grin

Oh thank you for your support !

Yeah exercise is a big part of my program, it's said to promote growth hormone combined with good sleeping. NBE needs a healthier way of life. I'm also still young and had big breast not so long ago so I believe it helps.. But I must admit that I've putted on some weight since I started, about 6 lbs, actually I don't care about it but not all the girls would.

Everyone around me tells me that I don't look like 6lbs more tough, so it could be muscle and breast weight since I got back on exercise with NBE... Maybe I'm very lucky ..

There's just one thing in your message that I don't understand ? "wisdom tidbits" ? I've mainly been learning english in class so I don't know expressions !

But how about you ? I've just searched for your program page and it looks like you didn't updated since january 2010 !

Hi mileonice, I'll update soon, and may even be brave enough to post my pictures. Anyway, tidbits just means how you share information about something that you want to try. It's giving out little bit of information everytime you post, when I read it, I get that "aha" moment, like I understand it, and it's information I like to remember for future reference.

Thanks so much.

Mileonice,

She means she is thankful for you sharing what you know about nbe.
You type awesome English! I took Spanish classes for 5 years and after being done with them I've forgotten a lot, so congrats on being so fluent in two languages.

Ahah okay, you're welcome, soonenough, glad to help !

And periwinkle, I'm learning spanish in class too, but I suck ! I think I started about 5 years too, that's quite a difficult language, I'm lost into conjugation and grammar, and I hate all those things you need to learn by heart...
English sentences keep a basic form, then you mainly need to learn vocabulary ... Also english's everywhere, music, movies, ads slogans, so it's easier to get used to it and remember some words..

Anyway thanks because I'm always pleased to be complimented on my english, I'm keeping my signature because I'm afraid of using some wrong words then look like an 'illiterate' ..
Rainbow 

This has been a very depressing week, I got back to school and my mind is eaten by worries and laziness, the baccalauréat (diploma close to the high school graduation I guess) is coming soon and I'm not ready at all, while I'm also experiencing sentimental problems.

I think I skipped massage twice this week, didn't jog everyday, and went to sleep late each night as I was very moody. I also ran out of soy milk on monday and didn't bought some yet.

So my measurements stagnated:
Bust: 37.7" / 96cm +1cm
Overbust: 35" / 89cm no change

I first thought that my breast shrinked but I'm really overflowing my bras these days. That's weird because I'm not getting the same beautiful cleavage I used to have, but my breast are cut in two and my nipples try to escape, even if I loose the straps. Maybe that's because my upper part's still a bit empty... Though www.85b.org tells me that I'm a D/E cup now lol ! Well I'll see after my period if I need new bras.

About the food, I had the same attitude. I had a messy schedule so finally, I was eating three meals a day, but tried to eat less, not to put more weight on (especially since I wasn't exercising a lot) ... I think that's ok since I finally weight myself and got the same as two weeks ago.

Waist: 26.4" / 67cm no change
Weight: 137lbs / 62kg

Basically, I'm okay with my body now. I don't feel fat and my breast don't look ridiculously small to me anymore. But I'll continue NBE to reach the size I used to be. Also I guess it needs time for the results to be permanent, I'm too afraid of losing everything by stopping so I'll think of it later.

Same about the weight, like I said before, I'm not really bothered by the 3kg I've put on, but I would like to stay around 60kg, preventing any big weight gain now. Staying 62kg would be okay, but I'd prefer to get down to 59kg. I still don't know how to lose the weight, trapped between schedule and stress, but I think that rather than trying to apply the absurd 'two meals' that doesn't match with school days, I will eat three times a day and follow my hunger, just try not to eat until nausea (I do this often...).

So my updated program would be:

morning
  • breakfast
  • glass of milk
  • fruit or vit C
  • 4 brewer's yeast tablets
  • 1 salmon oil + borage oil pill
    ---
  • 15 push-ups

midday
  • lunch
  • meat or anything has high protein in it

afternoon
  • 1 glass of soy milk
  • 1 cup of herbal tea (licorice, hops, fennel, aniseed)
    ---
  • 25 push-ups
  • at least 30mn of jogging

evening
  • birth control pill
  • 4 brewer's yeast tablets
  • dinner
    ---
  • 10mn of massage (chi massage in both directions, then what I feel like, some inspired by chiyomilk's)

Oh and just wanted to note that I have added to my cream some neutral lotion, to dilute the fennel and put some bitteralmond flavor to perfume it. There I fixed it !

And the salmon/borage oil tablets are working well, my skin is less dry already, but I got some acne, and I've read on here that fish oil could increase testosterone production, so well, I will take just one pill a day instead of two.

My period is coming on wednesday, I'm taking my last pill tonight, so I hope I won't lose too much grow and that this new routine will work well.

Finally, the pics. I know you can hardly see a difference but by looking them more closely, I discovered that the grow appears. Around the nipple: on the bottom, and on the outer face. Also the improvement of the shape really shows on the last two pictures, the asymmetry faded, my left breast seems to be less hanging and the right got bigger. I couldn't compare the sideway views because all the pics were taken different scale. I also wish I had taken pics in bras from the beginning..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi all, this will be a quick update because I'm really busy since my exams are soon.

AF didn't came. Actually I had some spotting all the week long, but not real bleeding. And I've been sooo tired these days, my sleeping was some kind of coma, just like during my natural period (not on BCP) ... I'm a bit worried about it, wondering if it's linked with NBE, if I'm impregnate or something .. Well I'm not going to call my doctor already, I think that I'll wait until next month to see if I bleed during the cycle, and if my period come this time.

Nothing to report about the breast, just slightly loosed grow from the pill's week off, like usual. By the way I've calculated my total grow since the beginning.

Bust: 37.4" / 95cm -1cm (+4.4" since february, 21th)
Overbust: 34.6" / 88cm -1cm (+3.6" since february, 21th)

I'm done with my cocoa butter lotion. I think I won't buy some anymore, because it's made from mineral oil, which I discovered could be harmful for the breast: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5228&pid=9736

So I've bought some sweet almond oil which was on sale, 2€ for 100ml, I find it very pleasant to use, it's not greasy and doesn't stink. I didn't add essential oils to it yet, I'll try to use it alone for a start.

And I'm following the schedule I've set, hoping this will pay soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon