Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

retrieve a full 34C/D

Yeah I know she looks bigger, but in the topic she says she's a C:
http://forum.doctissimo.fr/forme-beaute/..._260_1.htm
90C stands for 34D, anyway, maybe she was wearing the wrong size.

And I took my pics this morning. I'd advise to anyone who wants to record their progress to take some pics with a bra on, and also on three-quarter view like this (I definitely do not look like a D cups, but well the 34C don't fit ..). I wish I thought of it in the beginning, the evolution on front and sideway views are hard to see.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi onicemile, your breasts does not look like saggy at all. In fact, you have the natural, beautiful slope shape, and they look like they have lifted up considerably. I think massaging helps tremendously in lifting up the breasts. Beautiful shape, you should be very proud.

Quick update just to put on my measurements. I am very busy with my exams revisions right now.

Bust: 37.7" / 96cm -2cm
Overbust: 35" / 89cm -1cm
Underbust: 28.7" / 73cm

Waist: 26.4" / 67cm no change
Weight: 136.6lbs / 62kg -0,5kg

Oh, and good news, my period came this month. Now I'm back for three weeks of growing.

I agree, I think your pic looks great you don’t look saggy. You are making the most amazing progress.

Have you been without a period for a while? Watch that. It also may account for the negative measurement. I always lose some when I have my period, i'm sure you will get it back.

Good luck with your examinations.
Heart 

Thanks Maz !

Actually, my period got shorter and shorter since I started NBE, and last month I didn't even bled, but this is ok now.

And I'm not worried about the negative measurements ! I usually lose a bit less but I know I'll get those back ! Smile

About the exams, I'm happily done with philosophy, litterature and history. The worst ones. Just three topics left ! I've been reading the forums but did not have the time to reply, I'll come back soon.
Bug 

Once again, quick post.

Bust: 38.1" / 97cm +1cm
Overbust: 35" / 89cm no change

Weight: 135,5lbs / 61,5kg -0,5kg

I've retained absolutely no growth from last month, but at least I'm losing weight. 3 lbs in four weeks ! And 5 left. I'm optimistic.
Bug 

So, I must admit I'm less and less motivated. I'm done with my exams, now I'm busy with my vacations ! I've skipped massage more than once this week and I'm more focused on the weight-loss-while-keeping-the-breast-size thing, since I'm barely okay with my body now. And well, too lazy to make a complete recap.

Measurements:
Bust: 38.1" / 97cm no change
Overbust: 35.8" / 91cm +2cm

Weight: 135,5lbs / 61,5kg no change

Come on Onicemile,

Look back: four months ago, you were 33" (84 cm), and you would have loved to become 35" (89 cm). You are 97 cm now: you almost tripled your goal! Mes respects Smile

And think of all the opportunities on holiday: different food, swimming, sunbathing oil, poolside showers... When you buy a swimsuit, ask what local women do for NBE. Check the local supermarkets, pharmacies, maybe there's even a herb shop!

Bonnes vacances Cool

I agree your growth is fantastic! Perhaps your desire to keep growing means you have a little booby greed. I do I have to say, I think my very first post I wanted to just improve the sape and maybe up to a small C. Well, I’m there and want more. Lol.

You are an inspiration to me, I have tried to copy some your program myself but sort of mix it in with my own thing. You have had such good results.

If you’re feeling very un-motivated, perhaps don’t be too hard on yourself and call it a brake, a holiday for you and your boobs.

But Isabelle’s suggestions to check out the locals is a great idea. I wouldn’t have thought about that myself. So you would be on an information-gathering mission.

There is one risk with having a holiday, will you start up again? If you take a brake promise yourself you will come back to it. And be consistent. I had a brake and came back but was less loyal to my program than ever doing things when I remember.

I could have achieved more if I hadn’t taken a brake. So make a choice and beware of the pitfalls.
Bug 

Hi girls, thanks for the messages.

Actually I didn't left on vacations, I'm stayed in my city but I'm really busy with friends etc. so I didn't have the opportunity to ask any stranger about their NBE habits but well, I'd have been too ashamed. I'm going to the beach though, and enjoying sea, swimming & sunbathing.

And I don't really want to grow more. My goal was to reach the size I used to be, which I didn't yet, but mostly I wanted to stop hating my body, and I've reached this point. I know I could be thinner, and get fuller breast back, and I'd like to, but I don't feel like this could ruin my life. I used to think that I needed to lose 20 or 40 pounds to be happy, then I was feeling very bad with my boobs, now I'm okay with both.

But the thing is that I'm afraid of losing my grow, I don't know what to do to make it permanent. I remember reading Anastasia saying that results get permanents after 6 months of NBE. It's been almost 5 months but for three weeks I'm unmotivated and stopped to grow. Also, since I'm losing weight I need to keep on with NBE, because I guess this would make the boobs melt down 2 times faster ! So I'm keeping on with massage, tea, soy milk, push-ups and brewer's yeast even if I'm not regular. This could be some kind of "maintenance" program, and then maybe later I will get back more seriously to NBE.

Anyway my periods are coming in two days, I'll try to be a bit more regular to avoid any loss since I didn't grow during this cycle.

Bust: 38.1" / 97cm no change
Overbust: 35.8" / 91cm no change

Weight: 135,5lbs / 61,5kg no change

Oh and I didn't took pics for a very long time ... I should, I have tanned tits héhé I'm sure they look better than before, I need to compare.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon