Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

retrieve a full 34C/D

Haha, Nice Cool

Who would want to go away in the summer?

Are you sure you want to keep the soy milk? Wahaika writes it can slow your thyroid...

So happy to read you have learned how to love your body. And what you know now about NBE, you will always remember when you need it.

Isabelle, I'm not sure what slow thyroid is and does, but I forgot to buy soy milk and spend the week without it, it didn't turn bad since I had my periods and kept full breast and just lost 1cm on my measurements. Then I guess I'll get back to it only if I feel the need.

Measurements:
Bust: 37.7" / 96cm -1cm
Overbust: 35.4" / 90cm -1cm
Underbust: 28.7" / 73cm

Weight: 135,5lbs / 61,5kg no change

Quick post because I have nothing else to notice.

I've spent the week beetween nights out or at my boyfriends' house and days at the beach so I did not have the time to take my tea even once, I massaged three times during the whole weeks and didn't sleep well at all (once again this morning I came back from the party at 06AM, went to bed at 7 and woke up at 11 ..). I eat a lot and don't have the time to weight myself, but I'm spending so much time walking through the city that I don't think I could get fat. Alcohol and caffeine too, woohoo ! But at least I'm having fun.

Measurements:
Bust: 38.1" / 97cm +1cm
Overbust: 35.4" / 90cm no change
Brick 

20 août 2011 - semaine 25 / cycle 7 week 2

Hi all, I've been really busy this summer but I'm trying to get back to the forum. I'm gonna move to spain soon, but when the "relocation" will be over I'll have plain time to come here again.

I didn't completely drop out NBE, I kept massaging almost everyday but not during 10mn, only 2-3, and tried to take my tea everytime I was at home. I'm working out everytime I can too, but when I'm with friends we usually walk a lot so I didn't turn into a potatoe.

My measurements kept the same:
Bust: 37.7" / 96cm
Overbust: 35.4" / 90cm

Weight: 135,5lbs / 61,5kg

I remember once I measured 38.5" on the bust, but then my period came lol. I hope I'll be growing again during next year.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can ! I didin't took any since june, but now my parents are in vacations and I don't want them to find me taking pics of my boobs in the bathroom ...
Brick 

28 août 2011 - semaine 26 / cycle 7 week 3

i'm moving to madrid tomorrow, then i'll have plain time to get back seriously to nbe, and take part again in discussions here.

personal note:

http://www.teashop.es/secreto-de-india/?lang=es

missing: hops and aniseed

I didn't gave up on NBE but I guess I gave up on the forum ... Once again, like I'm repeating for months, I'll try to get back on here.

My actual program is really close to the one I used to do.

. It's based on an herbal tea made of: fennel, cinnamon chips, licorice root, juniper berries, cloves, cardamom, hops and aniseeds. 1 or 2 cups a day
. I'm still practicing sports everyday: running and karate.
. Dietary supplement: brewer's yeast, multivitamin, probiotics (against yeast infections), salmon oil + borage oil + soy oil + carot oil in tabs (for my very dry skin).
. Daily massage with sweet almond oil: chi rotations in both directions + whatever I feel like doing. 5 to 10 minutes.
. I'll try to get back on my daily push-ups as soon as possible.
. Still on birth control pill.

Even if I didn't really stopped my routine, I didn't grew for months.

Here are my actual mensurations and pics:
Bust: 38.5" / 98cm
Overbust: 35.4" / 90cm

Note that I massaged about one hour ago.

By the way here are all the pics I took during my grow last year, and didn't post.

Good to hear from you onicemile,

Beautiful! Blush

You have never been at 98 cm before. Congratulations!

Thanks Isabelle, I hope everything is going well for you.

Actually I've been 98cm once in june, but well ...

I'll try to keep this thread updated as often as possible to keep motivation.

06/11 - cycle 1 week 2 (I decided to wipe the slate clean.)

I don't feel like growing AT ALL. Been assiduous on massage and took my tea everyday, but didn't practice a lot of sports, guess that's why I'm not growing. It was raining all week and I got a cold, I wasn't able to do otherwise anyway.

Measurements:
Bust: 38.1" / 97cm
Overbust: 35" / 89cm
Note that last time I measured just after massage and still had swelling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon