Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

retrieve a full 34C/D

Hi onicemile,

I'm so excited you plan on noogling. The women who use one grow like mushrooms Big Grin

Trust me, I know it's hard to structure your life the way you want it, even if you know what you want. What helps me is the structure of taking teas and herbs at regular times in the day. Feels like I'm in an NBE construction project Smile

27/12/11 cycle 3 week 1

Bust: 38.5" / 98cm no change
Overbust: 35.4" / 90cm no change
Underbust: 28.7" / 73cm

Weight: 139lbs / 63,2kg

I went to the gynecologist this week and I asked her about my breast because I was worried about them since I started NBE ( fibrocystic breasts - http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7571&pid=27104#pid27104 ). She told me that there was nothing wrong about them, and that my glands weren't hard at all. A big whew, and a big encouragement to continue NBE.

Nothing else to report I guess.

Hi onicemile,

That is very good news already.

And less stress = more growth Big Grin

02/01/12 cycle 3 week 2

Bust: 38.9" / 99cm +1cm
Overbust: 35.8" / 91cm +1cm

Last week my gynecologist prescribed me a moisturizing cream (I have pain during penetration) which contain 0,1% of estriol. I have to use it daily and since then, my breast shape changed just like the first time I did NBE, and looked again like my teenage years, more of a pear shape than a saggy one. I guess that's good news even if it's probably temporary.

07/01/12 cycle 3 week 3

Bust: 38.9" / 99cm no change
Overbust: 35.8" / 91cm no change
Weight: 140lbs / 63,5kg +0,3kg

There are no changes in measurement but my breast feel and look fuller and bigger these days. I love it, it's nice to have pleasure again touching my own body. And front view, they are totally growing out of my frame.

Plus I took bra pics, with the one I bought a few weeks ago. It's not obvious in the front pic because it isn't a push up bra, so I took another photo: I already started to overflow it:

Ok, we'll see if I loose all of this during my period !

Woww onicemile,

They're just beautiful Blush

well done for continuing! you look fab and have achieved so much. you are an inspiration.

How much more do you want to grow?

XXX

Thanks both for your support !

Actually I don't have a precise goal, I just want to get back the size I used to be, and get all this saggy skin filled back. Plus I really miss how heavy they used to feel.

I don't know which size it'd be: I was wearing 34C bras at that time, but wasn't aware that they were way too small, the wires were always breaking out through the fabric in between the breast, the straps cutting my shoulders and the back always going up ... LOL I thought all my bras were poor quality instead of thinking about going up a size or two.

Anyway, I especially would like to grow the upper side of my breast, to get cleavage easily like before and get a better shape, that's why I'm thinking about getting a noogleberry.

(06-06-2011, 01:02 PM)onicemile Wrote:  
Yeah I know she looks bigger, but in the topic she says she's a C:
http://forum.doctissimo.fr/forme-beaute/..._260_1.htm
90C stands for 34D, anyway, maybe she was wearing the wrong size.

And I took my pics this morning. I'd advise to anyone who wants to record their progress to take some pics with a bra on, and also on three-quarter view like this (I definitely do not look like a D cups, but well the 34C don't fit ..). I wish I thought of it in the beginning, the evolution on front and sideway views are hard to see.

Are you a 34D or C cup in this pic, don't really know how to tell breast cup yet. Your breast look like A to me the same size as me. Is this when you first started?
-oh no the pic is not going to show, oh well.

Hi 32A-35D,
are you talking about this pic ?

If so, my measurements at that time were 38/35/28, and my 34C bras were way too small, I was looking for 34D bras even if I know now that my proper size'd be a more of 32D (I didn't had a lot of progress since then because I wasn't regular on NBE during the summer until recently).
When I first started I couldn't fill 34C bras because of a unintentional quick weight loss, my measurements were 33/31/28 and my very first pics are here: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7571&pid=24457#pid24457 . I mainly grew on sideways.

Update now:
14/01/12 cycle 3 week 4

Bust: 38.9" / 99cm no change
Overbust: 35.8" / 91cm no change

Didn't lost growth during period, I need to balance my weight thought, can't get rid of all I've put on during christmas time.

And I remembered that my program used to be based on sleep plus exercise both for increasing growth hormone and reducing stress, so I'll take care of it more than anything since it's seems to be very important factors, and better for my general health and mood too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon