Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

medicine that can enhance your bosom

Aldactone is a medicine that is used as diuretic and for curing acne, it lowers testosterone in the body. This medicine has a side effect of enhancing boobs. I myself have used it for 6months and got great results and yes i took it under the guidance of doctor. 25mg is a minimum and optimum dosage. It doesnt have any side effects.take it with a combination of any contraceptive pill cos sometimes it messes up with the periods.
A WORD OF CAUTION-I DO NOT HOLD ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ADVICE GIVEN HERE. TAKE ON YOUR OWN RISK.
search internet gather information and consult the doctor before taking any medicine.
According to my own personal research it doesnt do any harm nor atleast with the lowest 25mg dosage but still its better to be safe than sorry so do ask your doc. It did wonder to me however.
Good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon