Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boyfriend tips - Massage oil for oily skin?

Well hello, ladies. My girlfriend absolutely loves it when I massage her breasts, and I obviously do not mind helping out. However, she has very oily skin and tends to break out easily when creams or lotions are used. She says it feels much better rubbing with lotion than dry, but last time I used a generic lotion, she had a pimply chest for about two weeks...No good!

She is afraid to let me use any creams or lotions now, but is there anything you could recommend for this situation? Bonus points if it is something that is claimed to provide enhancement. She used to be a C (although she was curvier at the time which was fine by me) and now she fluctuates between a small and moderate B. I can not mix up any special batters or she will get weirded out or think I am up to something. Is there anything good that I can buy from a drugstore to keep by the bed?

On another note, I sort of have my own technique, but are there any general massage guidelines? Any major no-no's? Thanks.

I think communication is the foundation of a good relationship. If you think she may be upset that she's smaller now (which it could be you have been massaging her the wrong way btw), then discuss it with her. See if SHE wants to grow bigger again, if she does send her here so she can do her own research. As far as massaging... oils would probably be worse. When I used oils I broke out worse and when I use cheap lotions. I like the vaseline brand cocoa butter lotion and st ive's lotions. I have acne prone skin btw. Also since lotion is being applied there often, she will need to be sure to cleanse that area more. And during a shower use like a loafa or pouf to exfoliate with. That's what helped mine. But yea for good massage techniques read through the forum, going the wrong direction can REDUCE their size!! Good luck!

Aveeno is a gr8 moisturiser and my friend has acne prone skin and she uses it daily and it seems to work for her so u could try that also u can always check out this website http://womanmagz.com/breast-massage-can-...echniques/ it has a few tips for massaging breasts to increase their size though i'm not sure if it does work but i agree with Anastasia about communication and whether she wants to grow, if she does and she wants to try some natural ways to increase her size you can always buy some pueraria mirifica cream and massage that into her chest area (it comes with instructons.)
Have fun and good luck ^^

I don't have oily skin, but I do have very sensitive skin. I like Palmers lotion, and I recently bought Breast Success's cream. They're both good, lightweight creams. It's good to stay moisturized, so maybe she should try using a body wash for acne on her chest to help keep the break outs away so that she can still do massages. This should help. I've started using Clearasil Ultra for my face because herbs have made me have breakouts, and I like my skin to be blemish free! It works well.

I think I should make a comment or two here. The advice so far is good. However, I think you may want to be a bit careful with what cream you decide to use. Some of the above suggestions, Pueraria Mirifica cream, for example, is very good ... for developing breasts. If YOU rub it into her breasts, you are also rubbing it into your hands ... and bloodstream. The results may be some extra padding on your chest. Well, not may be, but probably. How do you feel about a pair of boobs on you? Something to think about, right? Anyway, read the label before massaging. Just thought, If she were to do the massage with PM cream then you were to partake orally of her freshly massaged delights, you could end up the same way. Now that I have given you something to think about, have a nice day.Big Grin

oh my stars, wishful. girl i hope he gets this message in time. i didn'tna think on it meeself! good grief! we have some snappy people on this forum! note to self, avoid pm cream for my guy's sake. i have used other creams in the past, every once in a while, i wondered a little and teased him. but luckily they were the kind with obviously minimumly Dodgy affective ingredients and saw palmetto which he has even taken for regular men's health regimens :] okay, back to giggling a little after having something to think aboutBig Grin

In all reality, he would have to do it quite a bit to get en effect. But as we have seen, some men are very sensitive to estrogenic compounds and he could start development with just a few times. and if she keeps up the NBE for a couple of years, all of a sudden she has two more toys to play with! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon