Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using PM Cream

Hiya, i was wondering if anyone knew how effective pueraria mirifica cream is, i took the pills for a while but they made me feel really wierd and i didn't eat as much as i used to so i've got the cream now and was wondering if it was just as effective?

Hi!, Despite all the hipe and head nodding for taking flax, borage, saw palmetto, PM capsules, fennel, fennugreek, BO, other stuff the [b]BEST breast enlargement you can use is PM BREAST CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use it twice a day, just a pea sized amount and I grow everyday. There are growth spurts, and times I seem like they grow wide, then forward, then under the arms and then forward, occasional pain from growing but always growing. I've gone from flat chest to past an A cup since starting October 2010-having used 4 tubes of PM from Ainterol.

Wonderful stuff without all those other ingredients!
Patricia.

thanks so much for your reply, i too am very interested in the cream with PM. Is Ainterol a decent one to get price and value??

mahalo,

anterol is wild...........need is just that.........that is why its cheap

Then, what is a good PM cream brand? Any recommendations? I don't mind trying one if it's good quality. Thanks.

carla likes to come out with guns blazing whenever she sees something she has a thought about. Don't let it discourage you. Ainterol is a very effective product. Several people on here, myself included, have had very good success with it.

I think no matter what breast cream you use or plan to use, it has to be micronized http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micronization or else you just pay a lot for cream that does not work because it only stays at the outer layer of your skin... However, micronized breast cream may also be more expensive but it works. I used to buy 30g from Anne Selene but now I buy the 100g version because it's a good saving there and last for a good while.

http://uk.anne-selene.com/ShopDetails.cf...010003-100

I also use it twice a day and it's good.

I love to use Ainterol!!!!!!. I grow so much everyday. From what I know of breast enlargement don't worry about the folks whom have never used it. I tried Breast Success but it was real expensive. I tried St. Johns but the Seller advised me that Ainterol was a better product and had more PM concentration-it does. I tried the Ainterol capsules-if you want a big butt, and want to feel bloated-then its for you. It took a year to work off the big butt. The Ainterol PM cream only makes your boobs bigger and it makes you calmer, doesnt affect your johnson and can increase your male sex drive I have found. Natures Day made me really sick because of the chemicals in it. Curves was only temporary. Sunshine Products breast enhancement just made my nipples hurt and the fennugreek made my face puffy looking,was no effect from the fennel. The saw palmetto is okay for making your nipples hurt and preventing any male sex drive.
Stick to Ainterol breast cream and you will see enlargement. The first week you'll feel your nipples get hard and become chestier. After the third month of massaging the cream twice a day you'll see growth laterally under your armpits, and after four months you'll start to project forward. After five months I've I go thru a daily growth pattern, wider growth, forward projection growth, then like today filling in and nipples becoming darker in colour, and daily pain from growing. Wonderful to feel those growth spurts and my camisoles filling out. Just wear baggy shirts at your male job-no one will ever know.Hope this helps, Patricia

The molecules in PM are very small. Micronized is total non-sense.

When buy ANTEROL or any wild product you do no know what your getting.

Simple as that.........some wild is OK.........some is absolute

garbage..........Anterol has no way of knowiing what you are getting.

I have conferred with the leading pueraria mirifica scientists around the world for 10 years now. I'm glad that some of you are better informed.

Soon I will be visiting a very important professor at Chulalongkorn University about quantitative work.

See I'm just not that smart..........I have to work at this, I just can't get it through osmosis like some of you experts out there,

Hello Carla.

As much as I enjoy reading your posts they are usually non- constructive.

By that I mean you usually shoot down someone else's post without actually offering a positive alternative.

In your opinion which named manufacturer of PM capsule and PM cream would you suggest please?

I do not think it will be enough just to say "pure" or "farmed" or "must come from Thailand" because that means nothing to a layperson like me.

I deliberately did not use the word "recommend" as I'm sure you would not wish to endorse one.

I look forward to reading your reply.

Kind regards,

Sasrh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon