Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using PM Cream

The Carlaa Saga Part 46. Our saga continues as our super heroine who is really a Tranny Girl discovers the real thing just like in the Pepsi commercial. She sees Ainterol PM on Ebay, buys three tubes and massages it on her flat chest five times a day and after three months Carlaa the Tranny Girl finds she has a 38B chest with real boobs and she puts her diatribe of Farmed PM to rest so she discuss The Real thing with her sister Tranny Girls on Breast Nexus hoping to feel accepted. Here ends the Carlaaa Saga Part 46.

TIME FOR A COMMERCIAL!

USE WHATEVER PM YOU WANT.
I LIKE AINTEROL but other brands may work for you too!
Don't worry what the Wicked Witch rants and raves about.
She has no proof of anything.
But I have boobs where once I was flat as a board.
If Carlaa awakens from her sleep in the Carlaa Saga novel
ask her to show her PM boobs in a picture as PROOF that farmed
actually works?
Only YOU will know what works for you!
The End.

How my boobs hurt today, all day and when I got home I saw that my aureoles were larger and darker and my camisole was tighter. PM takes awhile and there sure are some surprises too. Hi Carlaa-how they going?Shy

Hi P or whatever your name is

I really don't need to say much......judging by the amount of your posts speaks volumes about you.

Can you say Obsessive-Compulsive?.....just a little bah? You can look bah up in your Thai-English dictionary.

SAVE SOME OF THAT ENERGY ON DECORATING YOUR TRAILER

HUGS AND KISSES

C

BAH BAH BAH the sound of your last date.

hello, any pm cream users still active? would like to know if you guys cycle it or only apply it on follicular?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon