Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WOW! Results are amazing!

Wow! The results have been amazing! I was born biologically male as well. I have a slight decrease in T levels and always have, and before i started taking PM i did have some breast growth. I have only been taking this 4 weeks and i have gone up a size bigger! 4 weeks! After 2 weeks i felt pressure like a pushing feeling and my breasts have become mega tender as well. I honestly thought PM was a gimmick! lol but no way it's real alright. This may sound funny, but even when i lift my drink to my mouth i feel my arm knock my boob!! Thats how you notice them doing something!! I'm not even clued up on PM ? I just took it and its working for sure.

Thanks for listening
HuGZzzz
KAYA xoxo

my my. what good news. a toast!

PM is the real deal. I have seen posts from some folks for whom it didn't seem to work, so it obviously isn't a slam dunk. But for many, it's clearly effective.

Congratulations!

where are you getting your PM from? i've tried PM in the past but it didn't work for me. now i'm thinking it might be just low quality PM. Sad
Rainbow 

I sent you a PM

KAYA Smile

Sorry to say but I don't believe ANYBODY can go up one breast size in 4 weeks unless they started on zero and got double zero Big Grin

But for the fact for sure Pueraria Mirifica also works on males and I did in fact read about one transexual from France that used Mirohealth for more than a year and got a C cup. She (he) did even show pictures of the growth with 2 months intervals which is amazing.

I started out on A and are close to C so for sure it works but I also think you must take it with milk, nuts and Omega 3 to get enough good fatty acids so the breasts get something to grow on.

Anne Selene has a good page that describes quite well how and why Pueraria Mirifica works and I think it's worth reading for both females and males that are after larger breasts.

http://www.anne-selene.com/HowDoesItWork.cfm
Rainbow 

Hi and thanks for the link you sent me. I will post some pics on here at some time. Like i explained, i already had some breast growth, but within 4 weeks of taking PM i had gone up a cup size if not more. I am very sensitive to Phyto-estrogens, especially PM, Its the strongest herb i have ever taken. This is not the first time of taking PM. I have took PM for over two years. I also have taken many anti-androgen's in the past. Believe it or not, but i did go up a size if not more. I explained on another site that its good to have a break, then go back to 2000mg in the morning and 2000mg at night' for 6 months at a time then break. That's how i do it and i fill out a 40DD !

HuGZzz
KAYA

Well I guess you know yourself best, as I don't. I think the doses you here talk about are way to high but then PM is food as it's also used sometimes in cooking and I have also tried to make Anne Selene’s bread for beauty which is really good and got a good taste.

If you're into making your own bread you should really try this with PM and other goodies!

http://www.anne-selene.com/Recipe.cfm - at least you want forget to take your PM with food every morning LOL

What I did was that I made roles instead of bread and they tasted jammi, but for me, only one piece is enough every morning as it's a really heavy kind of like German bread I guess.

TRANSSEXUALS (biological males) ARE NOT AS SENSITIVE TO PUERARIA MIRIFICA...........THAT IS WHY THEY NEED TO USE MUCH HIGHER DOSES. Ladies I would not follow suite.

Incidentally trying to bake with pueraria mirifica is a bad idea. The heat degrades the actives. The Thai's did not use Pueraria as a food but they ate it as a crude supplement since they could not make it into pills.

Hello Carla.

Please could I have your thoughts?

I have been taking 4 capsules per day of PM bought from PM(UK).

At the moment I am having a weeks break after 10 months of taking the product. On Saturday I will begin taking the herb again.

I have been taking the recommended dose of 2 capsules in the morning before breakfast and 2 before retiring to bed.

Do you think this is too low for a biological male please?

I also intend taking SP.

Thanks and regards,

Sarah

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon