Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried Breast Actives or Beauti-full Pills?

I'm not sure if it's so much that they are all weak, I think also it's that they use the wrong herbs or even not good quality herbs. Like on these herbal products some women have reported bad side effects, so that to me tells me it was just the wrong herbs used or the wrong herbs for them. The problem is with herbal NBE there is no one size fits all formula. That's why I had bad side effects on herbs that others deemed as good and safe. So that's why in my opinion herbs are a very tricky form of NBE, you have to get the right herbs for you (which is a guessing game) and the right amounts and combinations of them, so yea, it can be time consuming for some. Some get lucky and find what works for them right off the bat. But yea, I think taking these combination herbal products is a risk since you have no idea what you're getting into. But yea, in theory if the herbs in the product is right for you and they are just weak, you could up the dosage and it work.

That's so awful that they ripped women off. I am also very wary of extremely positive reviews of products, even if they are from Amazon or something. I always have in the back of my mind that these people could have been paid to write it.
That said, it really is a shame! I hope nobody will buy from them anymore and they have to close. I will NEVER buy Breast Actives.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon