Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I tried changing my avatar several times but it's not working. I tried deleting my old avatar and then uploading another avatar but that didn't work either.

Any ideas?

Is the avatar that I can see now the new one? Because if it is, then I think it worked. This one is different from before, so it's possible that there's a delay either with your connection or the site.

maybe

That happened to me. I tried over and over to change my avatar and it wouldn't work so I gave up and like two days later it changed itself...

New avatars may not show up immediately, because your browser has a cache of the old avatar. Accordingly, after you change your avatar, you may have to wait a while until your browser shows you the new one.

problem's solvedBig Grin

To clear your browser cache I.E. 8, Tools-Internet Options - browsing history Delete -delete temporary files. Then it should show up ok.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon