Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Opened Capsules Of BO

Hi Everybody!
I was wondering....
hahahahahaha...I always wonder!
So, I looked at the Natureday site again....and wow!!!! I don't remember those good testimonials that they have on their site!
Natureday was the first product I found for NBE! I don't know why I didn't go with that product at the end.... Maybe because it was herbs....but WOW!!! I love the testimonials on the site!!!! It makes me want to stop taking BO for a few months and try their liquid. ( But I wont stop the BO! I have a few more months to go with them....I think about 7.5 months or less)
o.k....back to my thinking and wondering! Smile
What do you think about opening the BO capsules? maybe the body will absorb the BO better?
Please don't laugh about what I am thinking....I just want to know what you think about it Smile
I don't know if it's possible to open the capsule and try to mix it with water or juice.
O.k....
I would love to see what you think about my crazy idea! Smile

I was taking UB and tried opening the capsules a few times to mix with my OJ but could not take the taste or smell. And I can pretty much down anything, lol.

Good luck!

i was thinking about taking Natureday liquid too as I am on the fence about BO right now. BUT, i'm very skeptical about the testimonials that they have. how do we know they just didn't hire someone to write random testimonials every now and then? also, they have around 20 reviews on amazon. if you click on the people's names that gave good reviews, you'll notice that they only review natureday products. that led me to believe that maybe the company set up fake accounts just so they can give good reviews and create more hype.

i'm not saying Natureday is doesn't work... i don't know if it does. i'm just very skeptical about any reviews that's not on this forum or the noogleberry forum where i know the majority of the people are real and not hired by some company to hype up their products.

but hey, if you decide to try it and it works, please let me know. i'm desperate to grow up boobs!

Hi Girls...
I will be back later....I just wanted to write that I just opended the capsule and drinked water with it. And it wasn't that bad! It was o.k. I didn't smell any bad smell at all. Smile
so...I hope that by opening the capsule will be more effective. Smile
See you all later. got to go....

Hey EVAaa Big GrinDD

My friends told me that by opening the capsules means faster reactions from the pill, but then again its the same progress because after that slim skin of the capsule melts you the same dosage, and reaction. Its just either you like the taste or not. The main reason why they put it in capsules is because of the taste, or if its only a bit weird tasting they would put it as a tablet pill.

Cant wait to hear from your results soon

<3 ccup

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1958

so natureday use to sell pumps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon