Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A 34D or Bust

Thank you for mentioning the massage, Notsobusty. I completely forgot about it. I stopped using it as part of my routine a while ago because I wasn't noticing any difference, but I should probably give it another try. It definitely wouldn't hurt. Smile

I'm up to 36.75" which is very exciting!Smile I have gained ten pounds and am wondering how much of the growth is due to that. My stomach isn't completely flat anymore, and I do miss that; but I have some boobs. I'm taking a break from the BB and its been over a week since of I've taken it. I'm not even sure if I want to start it again. I asked my husband if he preferred me with bigger boobs or a completely flat stomach; he chose the flat stomach. Decisions, decisions...

I went to the store today and tried on a 34C and it actually fit! It's odd that I don't feel like I look like a 34C. I thought they would be bigger. Lol

hey muse,

i'm on the same page as you. I think i have gain about a size up but i cant really tell cause i have also have gain weight. My old weight was 53.5 and now i;m at 57-58 Sad hah quite a lot of difference. And same with me i know i have gain a size or close enough but it just doesnt seem like it Big Grin. I;m thinking taking a break from BB and maybe switching to PM for a while seeing how that would work. I'm just not sure if it gives permanent results like BO does.

Smile UPDATE US

Hi ccupgoal!

It's great to hear from you! Congratulations on your growth! I understand how uncomfortable it can be to have some extra weight after being so very thin for so long. I have decided to start to lose weight very slowy and see how much I lose up top. I really wish I had the money for a Noogleberry. Smile

noogleberry, is pretty cheap Tongue its only about 50-60 bucks for the whole system plus you get discounts if you become a member Smile

I'm so sad Sad my NB hasnt arrived yet , its been almost a month. I think it might be lost....... its never this long.

I also just order PM, going to give that a 5 month try and if it works thats perfect if not i'll just use the ub pills i got recently.

HAHA i'm such a spender, and let me know how your weight lost goes cuz i'm trying to do the same. Smile

Hope for the best Big GrinDDD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon