Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEED your help!!!

Question 

Aloha From Maui,
I've been on this sight learning and trying to absorb all the information that everyone seems to have a lot of. I appreciate everyones continued input on all questions.
I have tried a few online promising BE and none ever worked.
I've been wanting to go herbal, but not sure what to take and what will help/hurt the goals in mind.

From what I gather, PM is very promising. The biggest question is: Does it matter how to take it and how much and with anything else. I'm thinking of buying it in bulk powder form at PM.com, but it's very expensive and I am skeptical. On the other side, if i bought bulk powder, can I mix it with my soymilk and drink it that way to absorb into my system faster than capsules? or IF i bought bulk, i'd have to put it all into capsules., that would be time consuming, but cheaper.

About 6 hours ago, before I had heard of PM (or MSM), I was thinking of doing a mix of natural things, saw palmetto, collagen pills, flax seed oil, borage oil, fennugreek, etc. When reading online, it seems that PM might not work to it's full capacity if used with these 'natural' additions. (that was coming from the site to sell the PM). I know that I am the type of person that gets really sick of lots of supplements multiple times a day, and therefore will not follow through for the estimated 6 months of a FAIR TRIAL.

In order to get on the right track to start meeting goals, i'd lke to set myself up for success and not fail as i have in the past and then continue to be dissapointed.
THanks so much
Nadine

A little History of me:
I have always lacked proportionate breasts and have been trying to do something about it. I've tried many things, and 2010 was my year that i said "no matter what, i'm gonna be my own best friend". I never let anything bother me, for the most part; and I also put myself first. Nearly the whole year, i was happy with my breasts. No, they weren't any larger, sometimes they seemed more supple, but maybe that was just the positive energy towards them. Either way, i'd like a more permanent change that I can be very happy about. I am planning a cross country road trip, and my goal this year was to be fuller and more comfortable on the trip with larger breasts. Please give me a little input of dosages and/or mixing these herbs together.

Thanks,
Nadine

PS. I started the massaging today and will take pics soon, hoping that with some responses, i can order online the appropriate items and start them soon.

Personally, I've never tried pm but I'd love to! I've heard very promising things about it, so it couldn't hurt to try it. Of course, it is quite expensive! That's what has kept me from buying any so far. I believe that I also heard it's not good to take other supplements with pm, but I'm not an expert on the subject so don't take my word for it.

I've been taking herbs and Breast Success (which is pretty much a combination of many herbs), and just recently got the Breast Success cream. My natural breast enhancement program has proved itself promising so far. I do plan on getting breast augmentation once I've saved up enough money, but I decided to try natural breast enhancement as a "temporary fix" until then. However, its worked much better than I ever thought it would. I've really been pleased with the results I've obtained. Permanence is the only thing that worries me.

As far as results from natural breast enhancement being permanent, I cannot make any promises. I think it mostly depends on the program you follow, and your body. I've tried to keep my goals realistic from the start of my program, to help keep myself from becoming discouraged if things didn't go the way I wanted them to.

I'm 18, so I think that natural breast enhancement may work better for younger people who are still developing...but again, I'm not an expert. I think I'm probably one of the youngest on this forum, and other women on here have had good results as well. I've been advised that nbe isn't recommended for people my age, but I just can't help myself. I've never completely happy with my boobs. They were an A cup for a long time, but grew to a B while I was pregnant. I've maintained the B, but it's definitely not a "full" B. I'd really like D's :)

This site has been veryhelpful for me. The people on this site are very supportive, and have lots of good information to share. You can message me, or any of the members on this forum and I'm sure they'd love to help you out with any further questions that you have.

Good luck :)

thanks so much, how long have you been on Breast Success and the other herbs? and what results have you seen? i'm hoping for permanent changes, and i'm thinking if i just keep envisioning myself the way i'd like to be, everything will get there. Here's to positive thinking. I've heard such extreeme pro's and con's to each "name brand" pill and have had a hard time deciding what to do.
I found 1kg of the PM online for around $220 which isn't too bad considering a year of bottles of an average company is gonna be about that too. This price for the quantity is in bulk and powder form, which i heard can be absorbed faster to get into the blood better.

My Daily Plan (idea): (these are end of day totals)
PM start at 3 Tablespoons
Multi oil (fish 1200mg, flaxseed 1200mg, borage/evening prmrse 800mg)
Saw Palmetto: 480mg
Cinnamon avg 3000mg/day
Cayenne avg 3000mg/day
Vitamin D3: 2000IU
Liquid B-Complex (when i'm feeling moody)
Maybe a Women's multi-vitamin

I will also continue with the massage, which already in two days shows fullness, but it's something that has to be done on a very regular basis.

What do you think? Should I take just the PM and skip the oil and saw palmetto? Which herbs were you thinking cannot be mixed with the PM.
No where is it really clear "what to avoid, when taking PM". Maybe that's what I should ask more clearly in the forum?
Thanks, so much

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon