Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

selling Breast Succes

hi im selling my breast Succes pills... 2 bottle one is new the other opened still got 33 capsules left... since im taking PM and using the NB...21$ thats includes the shipping if interested please message me Smile thanks

Ill also include you and unopened bottle of hair stimulator vitaminsSmile
Rainbow 

Thanks for the pictures in your post, just curious about what is in the pills just never heard of the brand before are they phytos, bovine ovary, bovine mamary, etc.
Iam considering those as alternate to ultrabreast as the stuff works too slowly for me it does work but the money it would require over a few years to get close to the size i want (16months of various approaches with a cup and half gain and need another two cups which would take another 2years with the stuff)i have a rather nasty metabolism so the cup and half gain is more like 0.82 cups effectively due loss after gain then regain then loss again and more regain) within reach of healthy b cups if can get a more effective product to combat my metabolism

so bottom line is if they don't sell by march 5th then i will likely take them

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon