Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how long would the massage take to work....?

im also using coco butter!

so how long would it take to enhance my breast size

**also i am a 32A what size could i end with by doing the massage?**

thanks!

xoxxoxo
el

Different people get different results. Not just from massaging, but all natural breast enhancement! I've found that I get better results from herbs than massaging. I've been using herbs, breast success, and massage for a short amount of time now and have seen some growth. I think I will order a Noogleberry soon also! Have you considered using other types of nbe like herbs for example, along with massages? From my own experience, I believe it would give you better results.

okay, well im using coco butter is that good?

and how much reslults did you see and how long did it take for you?

hi
yes, coco butter is very good, you can also try olive oil. actually i use it also for my hair and faceBlushSmile
for better results try to massage your breast daily and also cold water is very good for your breast. few month ago i started to pour cold water on my breast in the shower and had visible results in two months. my breasts were lifted and skin was also very nice.
but i'm too lazy to do this regularlySad

I love Palmers cocoa butter! It's amazing. What kind are you using?

I have a question: Is there a real benefit specifically for breast enhancement to using cocoa butter? Is this just for the skin's health, or does it also aid NBE?

i also use palmers cocoa butter
but not the one for breast enhancment just the normal one : /
and how much results have you seen by doing this?

I have a bottle or two of palmers cream sitting on my shelf and I wanted to use it for my breast massage but someone wrote on here mineral oil was bad for you and reading the ingredients list it contains it so Iā€™m put off. I now only use it on my legs after my morning shower im tiring to use it up and have done with it.

I went to the shops and the palmers oil ingredients list also has it. If you tell me now its ok I would be over the moon because I cant find many other manufactures of cocoa oil in the shops and the ones I have also all have the mineral oil in too.

should I be worried?

I don't think you need to worry about the mineral oil because the ammount in your lotion is probably not enough to hurt anything. I think that if you're moisturizing at all you're doing something good for this, so unless anyone on here knows differently, I would say not to worry.

(07-03-2011, 12:11 AM)stellsbells Wrote:  Different people get different results. Not just from massaging, but all natural breast enhancement! I've found that I get better results from herbs than massaging. I've been using herbs, breast success, and massage for a short amount of time now and have seen some growth. I think I will order a Noogleberry soon also! Have you considered using other types of nbe like herbs for example, along with massages? From my own experience, I believe it would give you better results.

Do you want to say to add plants in the oil of massage?, I am thinking to buy me fenugreek in capsules and to open these to add the powder to my oil of peanuts, it is like that since it is done?, thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon