Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quickly growing out of a Med Brava - can i get XL next?

Hello,

In the two weeks I've used the system, I am nearing an inch away from the cone at the end of my last sessions (putting a lot of hours in Big Grin).

I really really would like to avoid having to buy two new cups in the future, in fact, i don't know whether i can afford this at all. Is is possible to move from my Medium domes at the moment to XL ones and skip the Large ones?

Does anyone know about how much they cost new from the company? Or any used ones up for sale?

Thanks in advance,
Alina

Don't know about Brava, but I heard the domes are very expensive and don't last long. I know with Noogleberry it's not wise to skip in dome sizes and best to move up gradually and as you should. Hope someone with Brava experience can answer this for ya!

Hi Anastasia, why is it not wise to go up size in noogleberry? I started with XL just because I bought it used and the medium kit I order from NB was delayed, but as soon as the med. kit arrived, I started using it. However, I noticed that with the medium kit, I barely get swelling unless I noogle with medium cups for 2 hours or more. With XL, I can get the same amount of swelling in 30 min. I wonder why is that?

I recently put on the large cups today, and to my surprise my right nip was touching the dome's top after an hour, and my cup keeps deflating. With medium, it takes about 30 minutes before I reach the top on my right side (not on my smaller left though). What do you think? Should I go up to large now, or should I wait like you where you transitioned to large cups when you can reach the medium's top in 3 pumps? He, he, I'm trying to follow your example; can't mess up with success.Tongue

Thanks so much.

Hi Jheights,

The domes cost $300 brand new plus $30 for shipping.

I know cos I just bought a set.

Went from medium sized domes to large domes and the difference is quite noticeable. Can't imagine jumping from medium to XL. That might be too much.

Anyway, call them and give them your current measurements over the phone and they would recommend the appropriate size.

Also was wondering, if you get domes that are too big, might that not affect the suction?

Oops, so sorry JHeights, don't mean to hijack your thread. Just wondering what are the consequences of jumping up to much bigger cups from a smaller cup.

soonenough, if you use a dome that is too big for you, you could end up overpumping without realizing it and end up damaging your breasts, that's why. As far as you filling the L's and not the M's that is strange, maybe contact Lucy and ask her, I have never heard of that before sorry.

Hi Anastasia, I'm still using the medium but I fill up the right side with the first 5-6 pumps; the left side has a good 1/2 an inch to go. When I switch to the regular large, my nipple goes past the 3" mark in the first 5-6 pumps, and the right nipple is 1/2" from the top. I'll be sticking with medium for a few more days just because it is so much easier to be on the cups and do my chores at the same time, but pretty soon, I think I'll transition to the regular large. Yeah, I'm filling up both the mediums and reg large at the same rate now.

Anyway, I can say, so far, noogleberry works for me. I started 2/7/11 at 7" and 7.5", and as of today, 3/12/11, I'm measuring 7.5" and 8.25". The right side is getting bigger, pulling ahead than the left. I'm also expecting AF any day now so that can just be swelling, and will go down after so many days.

Thanks so much, Anastasia. I'm very mindful of not damaging my breast so I try not to overpump. In fact, I have been using lower pressure, and it seems that it gives the same results as using highter noogling [/i]pressure. I'm sticking with the smaller cups until I don't feel pressure or pull, then I'll move to bigger cups.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon