Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what's needed for ub

i'm planning on ordering ub along with noogleberry but i wanted to know what i need to take while on the pill. i know kelp is needed for temperature.someone on the forum said a full body detox is needed before starting,does anyone know of one?can someone please state what i need for ub.thanks in advance.

Hi
And welcome to the forum! Smile
I am not on UB but I am taking BB. Smile (almost the same!)
You do not need to do a detox if you didn't take anything before. if this is your first time doing NBE then there is no need to do a detox. If you took herbs and now you want to switch to BO then you need to do the detox. I know that a lot of woman on this forum recommend to do the detox with the herb "milk thistle".
what you will need to take with the UB:
* if your body temp is low then it is recommended to take kelp or
L-Tyrosine. (your body temp should be around the 98.2-98.7)
* It is also recommended to have a high intake of protein. some of us drink a protein shake 1-2 a day. 1 protein shakes contain 25-30 grams protein. you can also have protein from regular food such as: Egg (8g), Tuna (23g), nuts, plan yogurt....you will need at least 40-80 grams a day.
Hope this helped.Smile
oooooo....you will also need a lot of patience!!!! I mean A LOT.
good luck!!!

I started taking UB a few weeks ago along with using the bosom beauty 2012. I recently ordered a noogleberry since I haven't done well with pumping due to the horrible blistering/bruising side effects from bb 2012...
I am taking UB, MSM, L-Ty, and Kelp. The extra supplements are fairy inexpensive through Swanson Vitamins. I also (TRY) to take protein shakes but slack off on them often. I have been very happy with my program and have had no bad side effects that I have heard mentioned. I am prone to skin breakouts, but haven't had any. Also I have a history of depression but have also not had any moodiness/emotional issues either, which are the 2 major side effects I hear of on UB. I read somewhere that adding Pituitary gland to UB is a good idea, and it is something that BB has in it already so I am considering ordering that as well. Good luck with your NBE journey!! Please update when you decide what your program will be.

Eva, you should be getting 80-99g of protein per day while on a BO supplement, not less than that! Also on the detox thing, I did then even before I went on any NBE programs, I would do a detox at least twice a year. I do recommend them, even if you've never done NBE before. Why? Because food products like soy contain phytoestrogens, also certain cleaners for the home when the fumes are inhaled can cause an estrogenic effect. So yes, I recommend detoxing. You can find full body detox kits at health food stores, vitamin shops, or online.

As far as what I took with UB:
collagen tablets, flaxseed oil (can be any omega 3 supplement I believe), biotin and horsetail (hair supplements not sure if they helped with NBE), daily multivitamin, and kelp to help my temp.

As far as pituitary and such, I didn't take it and grew just fine on UB.

Thanks Anastasia for letting me know... Smile as always you are so good in giving the advice we all need! Smile
I wanted to ask you if you think I should do a detox from BB? I mean that I am now on my 7 month taking it....so should I take a brake for a week and take milk thistle???
Thanks again for your help!
Eva.
Question 

I really don't understand this. Unfortunately I am not that good at english. What is the difference between UB, BB and BO? Could somebody please write me the whole name on them and tell me what they mean?

Love
Cendory

(13-03-2011, 05:26 PM)cendory Wrote:  I really don't understand this. Unfortunately I am not that good at english. What is the difference between UB, BB and BO? Could somebody please write me the whole name on them and tell me what they mean?

Love
Cendory

UB stands for Ultra Breast. BB stands for Bountiful Breast http://www.bountifulbreast.com/. BO stands for generic bovine ovary an ingredient that is in ultra breast and bountiful breast. Many people use bovine ovary and combine it with other ingredients to get the same effect as bountiful breast.

Oh, I see thank you so much for answer raw! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon