Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When did you start seeing results?

Smile 

Hi, I'm a newbie here and I got my order of ub on Friday and have been taking it since then. I have been feeling some tingles once in a while and I'm very excited! I was just wondering how long it took for you guys to start seeing some growth (if you did grow). And do you have any tips or tricks to having growth?

Hi!
I started to feel growing pains on my first week taking BB. I noticed a change in my measurments about 4.5 month afrer I started to take BO.
everyone is different. so maybe you will be a faster responder than me or maybe you will be a slow responder like a lot of women on this forum. ( including me in them)
Good Luck!
Eva.

ive been on the bovine about two months and i am just now seeing a little change.

Hopefully I'll get some results quickly lol.
I ordered a 3 month supply and said to myself that if I don't see any improvement whatsoever, I won't waste my money buying more.
I really have faith in this!
How much have you girls grown?

I grew 1.5" in 4.5 months....I hope that I will gorw more....
Good Luck!

Mayette, I think 3 months isn't long enough to see if something is working for you in my opinion, I think you should give it a good 6 months. I don't know how fast I grew on BO haha, I never kept close track really. But I took it for 6 months and with that and Noogleberry combined grew 2 1/2 inches and 2 cup sizes. I'm about to start another round of BO for 6 months, just got my order in, doing a cleanse now.

Yeah, I think I'll order another 3 month supply just to be safe.
Today I felt a lot of tingles and I swear my breasts feel a bit heavier.
I hope I'm not imagining it... lol

i'm almost done my 3 month supply of BB and i think i grew .5 inches, but hey i think its better than nothing Tongue

OMGOSH noooo noo its not just .5inch ahah i just measure its inch YES... Big Grin so happy

Haha Good for you!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon