Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a review on benefil and wanting PM cream advice

If you've seen my other threads you would know that I tried BO and got majorly depressed and anxious and had to stop despite the promising growth.

I started on benefil instead and have been using it for nearly three weeks now and its starting to work which is great. My breasts are DEFINATELY firmer, and the tape measure says i am 2cm bigger, and that is half way through my cycle (the time of the month when my chest is usually the smallest and least firm, long before the PMS swelling). Also I am on the thinner side. My weight doesnt fluctuate much generally, but just a little, and at the moment im a bit lighter than usual, so its definately not a weight gain increase either. As promised benefil also makes your skin amazingly soft, and i didnt think it would mean that much to me but i am actually really appreciating the new softness. And also as it promised, stretch marks are definately decreased too which is great. Apparantly the results peak after 8 wks so its exciting, there are still more benefits to come!

Benefil only works as you keep using ie its not permanent (however it says the results do gradually wear off after discontinuing, as in, they dont just dissapear immediately), but honestly after 3 wks i am only half way through a bottle right now, and buying 5 a time you pay about $25 per bottle, so its not expensive. Also after two months you can half your usage just to maintain the results- to once a day application, so it would end up costing you about $10 a month or less??

As for long term usage and safety, it doesnt contain any full on estrogen-like ingredients. It has soy isoflavons, which is estrogenic but not so potent. the rest of the ingredients are very natural and not heavily potent either, so i wouldnt be so afraid of keeping up the routine to maintain results for long term.

I have had no side effects. My mood isnt particualy changed i dont think. I am not getting aching in my ovary or pains in my uterus at all like with BO. It seems safe so far.

this has turned out to be a long post, but i appreciate peoples reviews and opinions about products so i thought i would give mine about benefil.

i set out to ask about PM cream, as i had the idea of mixing it with my benefil routine in breast massage so i might get some substantial growth as well as firming. I have read good reviews about it, and would like to try it. Of course I am worried about messing with my hormonal system (cause seriously it was not pretty with BO, and I would be stupid to knowingly go down that path again!). From what I read ingesting PM messes with your cycle etc but the cream doesnt have much effect in that way

i would be interested in any possible info on PM cream and side effects, and also any advice on what a good pm cream to buy.

I saw an ad today for a new australian breast enhancemnet product (cream) callen SKN. or its from the SKN company? Its advertised as a three step program; an excercise routine dvd or something (for lifting pectorals) PM cream, and another cream which is used to tighten the skin. Interesting.... and rather expensive!

would appreciate your thoughts

best of luck to you all

Just curious-do you still use Benefil? What are your thoughts on it now all this time later? I appreciate your input-thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon