Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

are there any suction devices that would most likly be around the house?

THANKS IMMM BROKKE!

I thought about trying a home-made pump before I caved and bought the whole NB system. It's essentially just three parts: cup, tube, pump. I gave up because I couldn't figure out what to use as the actual cups around the breasts. Maybe deep, sturdy bowls with a comfortable rim and you can drill a hole into? Tubing can be found easily at a home improvement store. If you don't have anything that can be used as a pump, you can just suck the air out.

(13-03-2011, 12:20 AM)Nyx Wrote:  I thought about trying a home-made pump before I caved and bought the whole NB system. It's essentially just three parts: cup, tube, pump. I gave up because I couldn't figure out what to use as the actual cups around the breasts. Maybe deep, sturdy bowls with a comfortable rim and you can drill a hole into? Tubing can be found easily at a home improvement store. If you don't have anything that can be used as a pump, you can just suck the air out.

You don't have to buy the tube from Noogleberry. You can buy similar tubes at the Hardware stores.Tongue

Rachyl

Hi there... I'm new and have been researching quite a lot.. I'm almost ready to buy the BB but.. I have a medela swing breast pump for breast milk, could I buy the cups and adjust that? Has anyone had that pump and is the suction pretty much the same please? Smile xx I'm only considering this as I'm so low on cash but I guesswhen itcomes to health and body etc it's best to just pay the money and get a real one? It's just if it's the same concept?

You can buy just NB cups form their website if you want. Somehow getting a wine bottle pump to attach to the tubing. If you can find something to use as the cups and tubing, you could also just suck some air and then use an airlock such as a binder clip for the tubing. Be careful not to pump too much. Also, the NB forum offers discounts for the forum members and it increases by how often yo post. Good luck and let us know what you decide to do!

Big Grin hi there..

Hurrah! Well this sounds promising, so all you effectively do is put the cups on, suck the air out to a managable level, put an airlock on and leave them on for a hour every day? Sounds too easy? Xx

ps my sister and I are sooo excited we've stumbled upon this method of breast enhancement, personally surgery is a bit extream but it seemed the only way, soo happy Smile xxx

(02-05-2011, 07:25 AM)Hayleyria Wrote:  Big Grin hi there..

Hurrah! Well this sounds promising, so all you effectively do is put the cups on, suck the air out to a managable level, put an airlock on and leave them on for a hour every day? Sounds too easy? Xx

ps my sister and I are sooo excited we've stumbled upon this method of breast enhancement, personally surgery is a bit extream but it seemed the only way, soo happy Smile xxx
Yes, it works as I went from 36NB to 36C. Now I am trying to fill the XL cups to stretch them to 36D, maybe.

Rachyl

Is it very important that the cups go all around the breast ? Cause I have some cups (used for cellulite treatment) that goes, um, sort of halfway around my breasts but not all the way over. Is this an important matter - could i get deformed breasts if i try to pump with this ?

Thank you, I'm a "rookie" Smile)

(06-05-2011, 12:54 PM)MsMDB Wrote:  Is it very important that the cups go all around the breast ? Cause I have some cups (used for cellulite treatment) that goes, um, sort of halfway around my breasts but not all the way over. Is this an important matter - could i get deformed breasts if i try to pump with this ?

Thank you, I'm a "rookie" Smile)

My cups go mostly around my breasts and when I pump my boobs are pulled into the cups. You should get the NB cups instead of those cups.

Rachyl

(02-05-2011, 07:25 AM)Hayleyria Wrote:  Big Grin hi there..

Yes it is so easy. If you can pump and hold longer your boobs will last longer. You may want to look at the thread about 'using a underwire bra to help the growth longer'. I have done this at night and my boobs have lasted overnight.

Rachyl

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon